Meeting People (2 Viewers)

This turned out to be true anywhoo. strong independent woman who also needs a personal entertainments consultant - like I get it, theres nothing wrong with it, other than i have a free time deficit.

Anywhoo in the meantimes I think i had the fastest speedrun of the hot/crazy cycle in my known history.

conversation starts on dating app
I'm invited to whatsapp
in one image on my profile i'm with a dog, there is no statement anywhere that i own a dog.
person asks about sad dog.
I immediately clarify that it is not my dog, it's just a rare photo of me that doesn't look like a cctv freeze frame from a missing persons documentary.
blocked on whatsapp, but only after a mini essay on me being a liar that took about 3 reads to get over the lack of punctuation and the high speed rage typed nonsensicality of it all.
Total runtime approx 3hrs from adding on whatsapp to blocking.
Taking a few days off that craic now.
You probably should have explained how the dog picture was to symbolise your interest in dogging

Lads on cocaine in our age range are the bane of my life. I've had similar nights to what you are describing.
By about 12-1 I'm thnking 'one pint, then I'm off home' while i'm talking to anyone, these pricks are beaming with fake energy and confidence and the offer of free drugs at this stage of the night, which is when decisions are made, good or bad.

I'm still not interested in taking the shit though - it's the worst personality
Anyone taking cocaine is a loser

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back