Good Morning Thumped! 2013 Edition. (1 Viewer)

i figured out this morning that if i leave the alarm clock on the right part of the bed i can use my face to hit the snooze button, leaving the rest of the body intact in sleeping position.

I nearly froze to the bus stop seat. Super cold. In your bones type cold.

Yeah, a real damp cold has been around for the last while.

Had brunch. Was snowing, now raining. Think I'll have a shower and go hang around TCD Arts Block for a while, good place to read.

I nearly froze to the bus stop seat. Super cold. In your bones type cold.

Yeah, a real damp cold has been around for the last while.

Had brunch. Was snowing, now raining. Think I'll have a shower and go hang around TCD Arts Block for a while, good place to read.

So. Fucking. Tired.

3 hours sleep. About to go into a 3.5 hour meeting during which I will be expected to contribute precisely NOTHING.

Apart from my attention.

Fucked.

Second experience with British civil servants. Polite, educated, talkative, helpful, well informed and down right friendly. Leads me to believe that we should take our civil service out to a woods and bury them alive.

Second experience with British civil servants. Polite, educated, talkative, helpful, well informed and down right friendly. Leads me to believe that we should take our civil service out to a woods and bury them alive.

Having worked in DSP I would agree that there are a lot of bad attitudes there. Training should be more client centred.

Having worked in DSP I would agree that there are a lot of bad attitudes there. Training should be more client centred.

If it's not centered on the client can you please tell me exactly what the fuck it is centered on ? It seems to me that like sound men they sit people down and go

what don't you want to do with your life?

I don't want to deal with the public, I don't have the people skills, I hate dealing with questions, I have no patience, I have no empathy what so ever, and I especially hate the working class.

Right so, come this way, here's you hatch treat everyone like dirt, sure you can never get fired anyway so just give i a go. NEXT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back