Good Morning Thumped! 2013 Edition. (1 Viewer)

peh to everything today. i had a low blood pressure moment and spent the morning lying on the bathroom tiles being mental. fuuuuuck this shit. i'm now watching 'cheaper by the dozen' and work dodging, again. fuuuuuuck this shit x 1 million.

I think I might go to see Les Miserables tonight too, but I, however, am very excited about it.

But lord, its a cold day today. I slept perfectly and woke up in a good mood. I might even brave the cold for a bit of a walk when I've gotten some writing done. Wah, writing.

I think I might go to see Les Miserables tonight too, but I, however, am very excited about it.

But lord, its a cold day today. I slept perfectly and woke up in a good mood. I might even brave the cold for a bit of a walk when I've gotten some writing done. Wah, writing.

Are you in Dublin/ looking for a place to live? I MIGHT have a lead.

Are you in Dublin/ looking for a place to live? I MIGHT have a lead.

I'm a bit further behind on the process than I thought - I'm kind of looking for somewhere from March now, but if that suits then definitely hook a brotha up!!

I want to be like Elaine from Seinfeld so. Bring back Seinfeld! Bring back Rick Moranis! Bring back ... other things that we've lost.

Didn't see Les Mis, film not working, saw The Impossible, ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back