Good Morning Thumped! 2013 Edition. (1 Viewer)

Belfast rush hour x 2
Hour long tail back at Galway.
Missed school
Still not home
slept in a car park for a but.
Buying ddinner now off some restaurant so I can just go too bed when I get back
fuck this.

My super early rising has been getting progressively worse, and I've gone from like 7-7.30 to 9.30-10 in the space of a few days. Still, 9.30 isn't so bad when you're not working, right??

My super early rising has been getting progressively worse, and I've gone from like 7-7.30 to 9.30-10 in the space of a few days. Still, 9.30 isn't so bad when you're not working, right??

Yeah, I didn't wake until 10 am.

Yeah, I didn't wake until 10 am.

I think thats OK though, its still mad early compared to the downwards trajectory I was on before and around Christmas. No jokes, I could sleep til 4pm with no problems, and stay up until dawn.

I think thats OK though, its still mad early compared to the downwards trajectory I was on before and around Christmas. No jokes, I could sleep til 4pm with no problems, and stay up until dawn.

Ah! You were morphing into a Vampire!

It is mad early alright. For some reason, despite waking up at like 9.30 yesterday, I couldn't keep my eyes open past 10pm, so here I am. Probably because being a big ill-o made me not want to eat yesterday. Waaaaaaah.

Its good though, means I can get working by 8 and finish up at a normal hour.

Oh and woke up with a mild asthma attack. That is doing it with apblomb.

Been on this bus almost an hour and it's still not in town yet. Should have stayed in bed.

Must go to Dunnes as well. Was hoping to read IT in Sun first but I think its getting cloudy.

Must set up new printer, what should be simple will probably turn out to be a drama of Tolstoyian proportions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back