Goat - World Music (1 Viewer)

Anyone know what other bands the members are/were part of?

these lads never played over here yeah? shame. finishing off their euro autumn dates in london on friday the 3rd of October. would be sweet if they made it over for the saturday. or is that logistically not possible?

aside from that, looking forward to new stuff. not entirely more of the same according to norman records review;

'If you couldn't be bothered reading that and have skipped to the end, in a nutshell it's less poppy and more repetitive and danceable than 'World Music', but also more diverse, and feels more like it's supposed to be listened to as a whole rather than a collection of stand-alone songs, but most importantly they still have the vitality and originality that made that album such a runaway success. This lot are the real deal.'

watched this show over the course of the last few days. really impressive live judging by it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Two mates of mine inexplicabbly hated them at Glastonbury. I thought they were incredible closing the show at ATP last December. Really good live act. The two girls singing in unison really works. Great energy and really tight. Also it's a class spectacle with so many onstage and all the get-up.

remember watching bits on tv of that glastonbury show. didn't think it was up to much either to be honest. although, a band like that playing to a good few 1000 people at 4pm in the afternoon, and watching it on tv, is never gonna hold up. the show I linked above blew me away though. some of the extended jams in their tunes from the album are brilliant, as is the whole performance. surely a band to see in a smaller venue, as they generally are playing. pity they've not made it over here

new album has leaked.

4 songs in, sounding ace. jim morrison has just made a guest appearance on track 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back