FLAGllll (1 Viewer)

I would say it would be everything I hate about America. I despise Las Vegas and all that Lagwagon type of 'punk'. I would also say the punters at this would make you wish punk had never been invented.

That being said. Bill Stevenson- let's go!!

Keith Morris let's go! He was in fine form last year when I saw him and still is well up for raging against the machine.

D.R.I. let's go! They were supposed to be great last time around.

Bad Religion might be OK.

I must admit,Egerton is probably as good a replacement for Ginn as could be gotten,but it's more the rest of the whole thing that would depress me. Pretty much the ones you said.

It is interesting that it is happening though. But,and this is internet rumour of course,someone said they would cover all eras of Black Flag,I'm not sure about that if it's true.

DRI bored the life out of me the previous time they were here.

ohh i dont know id give them a look !egertons a good standin for Ginn,alverez is a brill bassist and streets ahead of any bass player BF ever had ,Morris is in the top 5 P-Rock singers of all time and billyboy is a savahe drummer !!yeah im sure the "prick"quoata wud be very high but thats life!ill watch The Damned anytime anywhere ,DRI and the souls too ,yeeaahhhhhh!

Ginn is playing? Really? Mind you,all reports of that Black Flag "reunion" from a few years ago,the cat benefit one,sounded appaling. And the more recent thing,I think the other guitar player was playing more than Ginn.

Flag are playing at metallica's fest

xpy3aw.jpg

Edit
Rest of the bill:
Line up:

red hot chilli peppers , rise against, deftones, BASSNECTAR, dropkick murphy's, gogol bordello , FLAG, silver sun pickups, foals, tomahawk, destroid, the joy formidable, datsik, borgore, japandroids, dillon francis, adventure club, 12th planet, the dirtybombs, DEATH, fu manchu the bronx, fidlar, Dillinger Escape Plan
the orwells, battlecross, all shall perish, cauldron.

Really.

They played another one too. I definitely saw them once in belfast and once in dublin on different tours. Pretty sure I've seen them at least one other time too.

Pretty sure they played the village, I didn't go but it's stuck in my head for some reason.

Yes!! that's it,I couldn't remember where,I've not been in the village for so long,that's probably why I forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back