Electric Picnic 2014 (2 Viewers)

I love Portishead but I'm not sure that standing in a field full of people is the way I want to experience them

Ennio Morricone in a field was good, but not as great as I'd hoped. I reckon this would be the same. For me anyway.

Maybe if I had a chair.

Ennio Morricone in a field was good, but not as great as I'd hoped. I reckon this would be the same. For me anyway.

Maybe if I had a chair.

I was searching for a sensible solution, but now I want one of these!!

big-sports-chair.jpg

AFAIK Outkast's backing/studio band is basically composed of ex-members of Cameo.

also this song:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was searching for a sensible solution, but now I want one of these!!

big-sports-chair.jpg

I saw one of these yesterday in the supermarket!

It was part of a 'joke' display covered in drink and nacho packages as a promotion for a basketball event, but I was staring at it thinking "I want that fucking oversized chair!"

ELECTRIC PICNIC MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL

STRADBALLY ESTATE, CO. LAOIS

Friday 29th – Sunday 31st August 2014

Tickets on sale now

FRIDAY, 30th AUGUST – SUNDAY 1st SEPTEMBER

STRADBALLY ESTATE, CO.LAOIS

FAMILY CAMPING SOLD OUT

Due to phenomenal demand Family Camping 2 announced

ADDITIONAL TICKETS ON SALE NOW

After just one week, Family Camping at the Electric Picnic is now SOLD OUT. Last week promoters announced that Family Campervan tickets sold out in a record 24 hours.

Electric Picnic has always been a family friendly festival with kids under 12 going for free with an adult and since the introduction of a separate Family Camping area in 2009, family camping tickets have been eagerly snapped up and sold out every year.

In response to this extraordinary demand after only one week of ticket sales, organisers are now creating a second smaller Family Camping/Family Campervan area to be known as Family Camping 2 with identical facilities, space and direct access to the Soul Kids area.

In addition to family and general camping, there is plenty of other accommodation on offer from luxury Yurts, Tipis, Bell tents, Pod pads and Festi Huts, so book now!

Tickets for this year’s Electric Picnic are on sale now and available to purchase from all usual outlets.

I love Portishead but I'm not sure that standing in a field full of people is the way I want to experience them
They were amazing at the main stage at Primavera. Granted it was warm, great sound and that has a lovely natural amphitheatre but still, it was a large crowd outdoors.

ELECTRIC PICNIC MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL
STRADBALLY ESTATE, CO. LAOIS
Friday 29th – Sunday 31st August 2014
One Way Or Another, The Picnic’s Gonna Getcha Getcha Getcha…
And getcha it will as we unveil another twenty one new acts. Forget what it says on your birth certificate, handpicked especially for you Picnickers, there’s something for everyone ……

BLONDIE, SINEAD O’ CONNOR, MOGWAI, JAMES MURPHY, KELIS, NENEH CHERRY, THE HORRORS,
DUKE DUMONT, TWIN SHADOW, HAM SANDWICH, CLEAN BANDIT, DRENGE,
THE ORWELLS, GLASS ANIMALS, WOLF ALICE, THE DISTRICTS,
UNKNOWN MORTAL ORCHESTRA, VANCOUVER SLEEP CLINIC,
VAULTS, BENJAMIN BOOKER, MOKO

"If you haven’t already bought your ticket you have until midnight on the 4th July to book your special €194.00 priced tickets."

birra Blondie

I like their music but I can't think of anything more dull than the Horrors live. I assume Kelis is good live?

birra Blondie

I like their music but I can't think of anything more dull than the Horrors live. I assume Kelis is good live?

"There’s nothing frightening about Indie rock band THE HORRORS being added to this year’s Picnic line-up. The five-piece stunned crowds at their last Picnic performance when they debuted a previously unheard single ‘Endless Blue’. History was made that day in Stradbally. Will it be repeated? Their new album ‘Luminous’ was released earlier this month."

"Make sure you pack your milkshakes, Picknicers as R&B Queen KELIS is leaving ‘the yard’ for the rolling fields of Stradbally! Multi-award winning artist Kelis released her first studio album ‘Kaleidoscope’ in 1998 and since then has achieved international acclaim for her art, having received a BRIT Award for the Best International Breakthrough Act and an NME Award for Best R&B/Soul Act in 2001. Kelis has just released her 6th studio album ‘Food’ which will certainly give fans something tasty to digest. Armed with a mixed bag of jazz, soul, urban and funk musical influences, she is sure to be a tasty treat for Picnickers this year. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back