Comprehensive List Of BYOB Venues (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 0
Apologies Herr Petrus, it's been a long time and this new interface is confusing and mildly frightening.

Where'd all my rep go? Can I still redeem what I racked up for that Tumped.com bath towel?

Brush But doesn't one not have to provide some manner of insightful postmodern multimedia presentation on the merits of drinking offo-bought tins using haiku w/bongo accompaniment in order to be allowed imbibe in such a prestigious establishment?

Ah sure that's all part o' the fun - usually a fairly early closing time too!

Yupe on both Space 54 points!

kp

Ah sure that's all part o' the fun - usually a fairly early closing time too!

Yupe on both Space 54 points!

kp

To you it may be "all just o bit o fun", but we all said that about the Celitc Tiger and look where that got us!

Personally I find the prospect of having to put together a rambling and vague multimedia presentation together incredibly stressful. Will people care? Will reviews be favorable, will there be reviews? Will my hours of work for a 10 minute piece of noise and color be appreciated and net me some coin? Even enough for a breakfast roll and a cup of tea?

Can I not just bring a bag o tins round, slump in a corner and shout increasingly derogatory remarks at other people in the room as I quickly get very drunk and then vomit on the shag-pile carpet and leave without an apology?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back