Comments on Youtube (1 Viewer)

eagles got on stage around 12 it was so hot that helicopters were in the sky pouring water on us to kool us down .. it was almost as big as woodstock getting there cars were back way back on the freeway people parting it gets blurry a bit REO was last band on stage and they were getting down all of a suden the piano started lifing in the air then piano stated going in a circles so i guess the brown acid was pretty good haha the good old days

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"I miss the days when strippers used to dance to shit like this."

Always nice to see when you edited out of a music video. Not impressed

sagar kool 3 days ago

Life sucks. My cousin has begun going out with a ten mainly because 2 months back he joined an internet site named Master Attraction (Google it if you desire to learn more.) I’m jealous since I wish to fall in love as well. Why is it so hard? I’m going to look at this Jake Ayres man’s emails to check out if it can help someone like me. Surprising thing is, my friend previously had no good fortune with females. How do you improve that rapidly? His girl’s like a model!

The irish times is great for comments these days.

We are in danger of becoming slaves to a broken system - Social Affairs & News from Ireland & Abroad | The Irish Times - Mon, Nov 25, 2013

Thousands of unemployed Irish people are barred from registering as unemployed on the Live Register of Unemployment and are barred from all State Training schemes aimed at the unemployed. That is discrimination and apartheid. Why doesn't Mz Mulally write about this ? Is it not fashionable enough ? Is this kind of discrimination and apartheid acceptable in a ' caring' society ? Lets hear from you Mz Mully - by your silence you are endorsing Apartheid in Ireland !

I have Rise of Flight , and I am here to tell you WITHOUT A DOUBT that the Fokker Dr1 flight model is NOT accurate! And before you say "how would you know that?" , let me just say... Because I own one!
I am the owner of a full size Fokker Dr1 Triplane that I have been flight testing for the past three months. Look up "vongrube" on YouTube and you can watch my flight videos.

Rise of Flight: The First Great Air War for PC Reviews - Metacritic

I just finished watching the movie. I love Mario Moreno, but I think his character Pepe is no match for his abilities as an actor. Anyways, does anyone know how this comment system work? How do I give people's comments a thumbs up or down? How do I reply to others' comments? I don't see those buttons anymore. I am confused and this has reduced dramatically how I enjoy youtube. Does anyone have answers to my questions?

An atrocity. Even the people who like this pile of shit cover have to qualify it by saying that if you DON'T like it you're a cunt or something. If you're secure in your opinions and tastes, you don't do that. It shows that even THEY know it's shit, and are embarrassed that they like it all the same, so they project their embarrassment on to the people who hate it. Insecurity. Thankfully, this embarrassing castrato Elton John tribute act have dropped off the radar forever, and will not return.

scandinavian and german girls are the most overhyped chicks in Europe. round fat faces..look like piggies. no thank you.

piggies!

"no thank you."

in tears

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back