Comments on Youtube (2 Viewers)

"He wasn't a bad looking guy. I mean he wasn't hot, but not ugly. I have definitely seen uglier men get pussy like it's nothing. Nigga probably had no game. Still does not justify his actions. Sad, maybe if he wasn't so twisted and strange his ass would've got some. Women are not objects dude."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ZeusCalacuayo
1 month ago

Hello people, my band is tying to get discovered and its going pretty well.. we ask if you could please check us out on youtube and comment like and share.. we would greatly appreciate it! Search.. Kill for Kicks - Downtown.. or .. Kill for Kicks - I'm Happy.. Thank you!!

savage187man
1 week ago

your music fucking sucks shit. how dare you put that comment up under THE DOORS music. your skills are lame & weak compared to greatness. you shouldn't expect people to like that garbage after listening to this. my advice your music needs more different sounds & it has to give you some kind of feeling. dont quite but just try to be more creative. you can allways go back and add different sounds . i expect sounds like the doors but than i get sounds like amurture musicians.
cleardot.gif

ZeusCalacuayo
1 week ago

k

I listened to one of the songs suggested there. It's actually fairly good. Had this great comment on it:

Benoit Avril
2 months ago

I liked some parts, but not the chorus which sounded too classic to me, and the multiplication of guitar sounds at that moment annoys me. the whole sound is a little bit too much fuzzy. don't know if it helps it is just my opinion, don't take it bad. good luck. listen to my morning jacket to see, they have a more clear sound, with less instruments playing together, and just some slightly original chorus and bass.

"There are people who have sex just to have an abortion, and I'm totally against that. I find it stupid how we the taxpayers are paying for people like the Boston bomber kid, who should have been shot on site."

Why does ‘life’ now mean a much longer sentence?

Depressing comments on here. Can't wait till we have the exact same, perfect system as the States with massive amounts of people in prison for life and all our problems sorted.

Although our ability to dole out such heavy sentences for some crimes and such light-handed sentences for, say, domestic violence is pretty weird.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jonathan-valania/the-mouth-that-roared-qa-_b_4242841.html said:
Everybody remembers that incident except for the people in Philly. I've watched personally, just being a sports fan, I watched them boo Ja Rule, Ashanti, Destiny's Child, and Ashlee Simpson. That's just off the top of my head. Just through watching sports, and there's this other comic from Philly, Keith Robinson. Whenever we're watching a sporting event, and for some reason, they try to have a musical act, he'll always call me up and be like, "You watching this? Put it on, put it on." And we'd just start laughing until they get to the end of the song, because you know it's coming. The Destiny's Child one was the best one, because they were out there thinking that they were killing it, and then when the song ended... They sang "Bootylicious."
So anyway, they sing the whole song, and when they ended it, the whole crowd booed. And they quickly cut to commercial, but it wasn't before Beyoncé's jaw was on the ground. It was hilarious.

and just to include a quote from youtoob
Solange was dancing like the rent was due!

and just to include a quote from youtoob

The only time I've ever felt afraid in a stadium is in Philly.

Also, I love Bill Burr.

"Charlie Nicholas looks like a lesbian PE teacher..."

That kind of "PA PA PA PAAAAAAAA" erudite music. It looks like the singer is intentioned to show his ability, apart of the song. Unnecessary. This is not the function of the "Outro".

Opinion: No such thing as a free lunch – or frozen eggs – for employees

If any company is seriously interested in the family, then paternity leave should be initiated pronto.

It is a disgrace that a man is expected to leave his new born child, and go to work to provide for that child, leaving him no time or opportunity to bond with his baby, and leaving an exhausted new Mum alone to care for the babby.

This is what feminism exists for. Not for the 'right' of women to dance on a pole and flash their vadge, and titillate men. It is to strive for equality between men and women. This means taking up the cudgels on behalf of men, who are treated less equally than women in child care when it comes to leave from work.

All this initiative is about is getting the best years of a woman life, for the good of the company, so by the time she has the kid, she is a knackered out aul one, without the energy required to bring up small children.

Have your kids early ladies. And get together with the men to fight for adequate parental leave for all of you.

fantastic stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back