Can you score my short film? (1 Viewer)

Cool! -
That's a lower res file anyway , I'll be finishing in Final Cut but (I've not really used iMovie in a while) try simply changing the .mp4 or .m4v file to .mov , by simply changing the name.It will ask you if you are sure etc. go ahead and say yeah. Try that anyways , but let me know if that still doesn't work.

cheers!

I love Hal Hartleys movie FLIRT because there is a part of the movie, where the same block of dialogue is repeated in 3 different scenes by
different characters, each bringing a completely different spin on the meaning of these exact same words, through their delivery.

Similar thing going on with the audition scene in Mulholland Drive .... I love that.

I had a look there.

I don't possess the skills to do it justice.

I never undersell myself.

Nor am I delusional.I wouldnt know where to even start..first thing I thought of looking at your film was a song about a cat.It was too happy by a long chalk.Context fail.

Hi. I would love to see what i can put together for your film! I'm new to scoring and i've only done one other film (a 2 min film), but I'm going to try my best! :)

thairock ;

sorry this went out of focus. had to learn to play a solo set which took my mind off it and generally when i do something theres a period where i cant listen to it for a while. i'm uploading it now (its at 13%) and the link will be along soon.

Wow!!! - That sounds AWESOME!!

Thank you so much :)

I've listened to it a bunch of times already and love it - now I'll actually pop it into editor and listen to it , y'know with the pictures.
Can only assume it will work perfectly based on the listens I've had.

Thank you , thank you, thank you!

Oh yeah, send me your end credits details - name, url. etc. so I can pop them in.

Cheers!

i had a bit of a problem in that i basically cant get shit to work on this computer so i sorta had to sync it dj style with two windows open (vimeo and daw) so i'm interested to see how close i got. you'll probably need to move things a few increments, possibly.

ah that wasnt the issue, i'm pretty sure i got that much done with vlc. playing it back in reaper with visual sync was where the problems arose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back