Can you score my short film? (1 Viewer)

thairock

Website
www.shootingandcutting.co.nz
I just wrote a long post and the internet ate it , so, to cut a long story short:

I made a short film last year.

Christchurch (NZ) earthquake broke the studio of my friend (who was scoring it) and she hasn't been able to get back to work on my film (for lots of good reasons).

I'm keen to dust off the film and get it finished.
Anyone like a stab at scoring it?

It's got place holder music at the moment but not necessarily indicative of what should be there.
It's close to final picture lock but may be tweaked a bit , once I see how it goes with music etc.

Thanks and stuff!

Here is password for viewing : Gorillas mot as scare now

Here is a still from movie :
Hannah%2BAt%2BThe%2BMarket.jpg

Here is vimeo link

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

YES!

I havent even looked at the clip but YES.

I would LOVE to do this.

Edit..I'm going back to bed now but will check it out when I get up.

Hi,

Not sure if you've got someone lined up at this point. I loved the film and I'd be interested in giving it a go. I scored two short films last year, and really loved the challenge! One of them is here - www.amandafeery.com in the 'visual music' section..all my other music is there too, to give you an idea.

Hey vparody,
Thanks for post - I'm just listening to some stuff on your website now, excellent music!
Loved the score on the war film.

I would be honored if you would like to give my little film a go!

I have been thinking , since last year, about how I would be interested in actually having perhaps more than one score for the film.
That is, to have a few different versions of the film, all with different scores etc.

Maybe it's a dumb idea , but when i'm editing a movie, I like to cut to a different piece of music every now and then, it changes things
profoundly.
Changes my editing decisions and the emotion of the film is dictated by these things.

I love Hal Hartleys movie FLIRT because there is a part of the movie, where the same block of dialogue is repeated in 3 different scenes by
different characters, each bringing a completely different spin on the meaning of these exact same words, through their delivery.

The same can happen with music.

It would be exciting if anyone would care to score this short - it would be unbelievably amazing if there were multiple people who would care to lend their talents and time to the endeavor .

Yes! - please, if you or Transformation or anyone else would feel like giving it a go , then I would love that!

Okay,
Here is a copy of the film with the temp music removed.
Have at it.

Password for this version is : thumped
(you should be able to download it from vimeo too.)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No promises necessary.

i did a draft anyways, but am having some problems with putting the thing into imovie hd to actually sync it properly. i'm using the mp4 download. do you know is there anything i should know? it imports as plain black nothing (its playing fine in quicktime).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back