Bored in Work 1024 (2 Viewers)

my ideal kitchen implement is a combined (where necessary) butter warmer and butter fridge, exactly the size of a standard pound of butter, which would keep it at a constant 16 to 18C.

my ideal kitchen implement is a combined (where necessary) butter warmer and butter fridge, exactly the size of a standard pound of butter, which would keep it at a constant 16 to 18C.
A fridge cools things by generating heat, so that's an interesting idea.

I wouldn't say pantry myself, I think a pantry is something you can walk into. But yeah sure I can't think of a better word, other than "non refridgerated food store". And it's been misused by oh so many expensive coffee shops.

A fridge cools things by generating heat, so that's an interesting idea.

I wouldn't say pantry myself, I think a pantry is something you can walk into. But yeah sure I can't think of a better word, other than "non refridgerated food store". And it's been misused by oh so many expensive coffee shops.

I dug a bit more.

A cupboard is for cups.
A pantry is for bread

AND

bring back butteries.

Best thread ever!

I see no reason to not use a pantry, or as I prefer to now say, buttery. Maybe if you have a real bad mouse problem. But then, why have you got a mouse problem?

My in-laws keep butter and bread in the fridge. Bread! I questioned this and quickly realised that this is a battle I will never win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back