Bicycle courier jobs (1 Viewer)

seanc said:
Sooooo, its ok for me to clothesline the next fucker that cycles down the footpath on Camden st? Or throw a boot out at the next prick that breaks the pedestrian lights at The Bleedin Horse? Thanks.

You don't have the guts.

seanc said:
Sooooo, its ok for me to clothesline the next fucker that cycles down the footpath on Camden st? Or throw a boot out at the next prick that breaks the pedestrian lights at The Bleedin Horse? Thanks.

I suggest striking a balance between exercising your right of way and getting your ass run over.

Lefty Frizzell said:
This is up there with "do any gay people post on thumped?"

That was a shameful experience. I was gonna say something else, I actually had some point to make, but everyone hopped on me straight away, I was so taken aback, and I got so confused........that was terrible. Foot in mouth. the shame, oh shame. Sorry everybody.

This is different though.

seanc said:
That was a shameful experience. I was gonna say something else, I actually had some point to make, but everyone hopped on me straight away, I was so taken aback, and I got so confused........that was terrible. Foot in mouth. the shame, oh shame. Sorry everybody.

This is different though.

You're gay, right?

seanc said:
I'm bi, why?

Which do you prefer?
george.jpg
or
_39296149_mercsmall_203.jpg

I love pedestrians who walk in the cycle lane.
I love the way pedestrians obey pedestrian crossings and never jaywalk.
I love pedestrians who step out onto the road suddenly to overtake someone.
I love pedestrians who walk really slowly across the street looking forward the whole time, taunting drivers and cyclists.
etc etc
repeat for motorists & cyclists.

seanc said:
Indeed. In fact, I have problems with cyclists in general. But if I say anything about it, they'll go all MCD on me.

hmmmm, perhaps this was an ill-judged lazy generalisation. If I'd said "a lot of cyclists", instead of "cyclists in general" then it'd be a whole different thing. interesting. Pity...

So to sum up; the majority of people are inconsiderate unself aware cunts. No matter whether they walk, cycle or drive.

If that were the case then there'd be complete chaos. I'd argue and say that some are inconsiderate unselfaware whateverses, but they are very visible because they get in your way.

I am often one of these and I both walk and cycle. This month I will learn to drive. Maybe I'll run myself over and there'll be three less idiots to worry about.

Seanc- don't mind em. Pricks.

I think, as a pedestrian, cyclists are a worse hazard thru sheer selfishness and ignorance. Motorists usually have the cop on not to hit you when they’re driving, though you can see the fuckers grit their teeth betimes.

As a driver, I think motorists are the worst hazard. Let’s face it, as far as I’m concerned, pedestrians (even the selfish ones) have right of way. Even when they don’t. They should, cos they’ll possibly die if you hit them. And the same goes for cyclists.

As an ex-cyclist (though thinking of getting back in for the exercise), I think motorists are lethal ignorant fuckers. But then, a lot of that is down to the fact that it can be quite hard to see cyclists, especially when they’re breaking the lights using you as a cover for the other traffic they think can see them. I always try to think once, think twice, think bike! (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4690164.stm)

I particularly hate people cycling across pedestrian lights when there’s loads of people trying to get across the road in the pittance of time allowed by traffic lights to cross (God love the infirm). Dismount and walk. Then mount up and be on your way. You get the best of both worlds while being respectful and decent to the poor pedestrians.

Lefty Frizzell said:
But at least Vaughanniston are goin downhill on a tandem.
apparently he's the best lover she's ever had.. passionate and gentle yet also strong.

yes i did buy heat magazine yesterday.

I think, as a pedestrian, cyclists are a worse hazard thru sheer selfishness and ignorance. Motorists usually have the cop on not to hit you when they’re driving, though you can see the fuckers grit their teeth betimes.

As a driver, I think motorists are the worst hazard. Let’s face it, as far as I’m concerned, pedestrians (even the selfish ones) have right of way. Even when they don’t. They should, cos they’ll possibly die if you hit them. And the same goes for cyclists.

As an ex-cyclist (though thinking of getting back in for the exercise), I think motorists are lethal ignorant fuckers. But then, a lot of that is down to the fact that it can be quite hard to see cyclists, especially when they’re breaking the lights using you as a cover for the other traffic they think can see them. I always try to think once, think twice, think bike! (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4690164.stm)

I particularly hate people cycling across pedestrian lights when there’s loads of people trying to get across the road in the pittance of time allowed by traffic lights to cross (God love the infirm). Dismount and walk. Then mount up and be on your way. You get the best of both worlds while being respectful and decent to the poor pedestrians.

Besides breaking lights - how do cyclists hit pedestrians?
Proper traffic lights I stop for on the bicycle and I always slow down for pedestrian crossings and cycle through when the way is clear - of course pedestians are never guilty on pressing the button for the crossing and crossing on a red man leaving traffic stuck at a red light with no one crossing.

They need to bring in jaywalking rules here.
They also need to bring in a manditory million points on your licence for breaking a red light/stop sign.
Also, on the stop fine for cyclist breaking a red light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back