Bicycle courier jobs (1 Viewer)

Lefty Frizzell said:
I changed when i figured out Thunderclap Newmans 'Something in the Air' on the mellotron.
mellotron++++
Although, I think the classic mellotron accessory is the cape, and the cup of mead.

Super Dexta said:
booooooooooo

I mean sorry guys. Y'see, we need a forum for open debate, so my grievances can be aired without fear of prejudice. Only then can we make real progress.

Take a look in the mirror guys.....where's the :heart:

seanc said:
I mean sorry guys. Y'see, we need a forum for open debate, so my grievances can be aired without fear of prejudice. Only then can we make real progress.

What's your grievance with cyclists?

seanc said:

stop talking out your arse then :p

seanc said:
I

am,

afraid

Sean, you need to confront your fears and embrace the bicycle and it's wonderful ability to help you get from a to b much, much faster than walking but still under your own steam.

But walking is really nice.

I don't have a problem with the bicycle, but with the behaviour and attitude of many many many cyclists that I see while I walk around.
btw, I'm not a motorist

Bellatrix said:
Not really my thing.

Personally, I can't wait until someone invents a cardigan that goes from eyeballs to ankles.

What do you mean "wait"? What the hell do you think I'm wearing right now??

My favourite are aranbats. Rurban fashion at it's best - all the country-snug warmth of aran wool combined with the cool, city chic of combats.

I reckon that attitude and behaviour stems from the complete disregard shown by motorists towards cyclists in Dublin.

I've seen a lot of irresponsible cycling in Dublin, some fucking idiot ran a red light and nearly ran me over as I was crossing the dual carriageway yesterday. She didn't stop until it became fairly clear to her that I wasn't going to walk around her or jump out of her way, and then she gave me what I can only assume was supposed to be a ferocious glare. No dice, lady.
Some poor fucker nearly gets run over at the main bus stop in Stillorgan every morning, too. It happens, the world is full of stupid people who are desperately in need of a trip to self-awaria. Some of them cycle, some of them walk, lots of them drive. People are the problem, not bicycles.

moose said:
I reckon that attitude and behaviour stems from the complete disregard shown by motorists towards cyclists in Dublin.
it'd put the grumps up you alright.

saying that i'm not particularly prejudiced against motorists - i think drivers, cyclists and pedestrians all display appalling behaviour on the roads. it's just that you notice it way more with drivers because their stupidity has the weight of a few tons of metal behind it.

seanc said:
But walking is really nice.

I don't have a problem with the bicycle, but with the behaviour and attitude of many many many cyclists that I see while I walk around.
btw, I'm not a motorist

This is up there with "do any gay people post on thumped?"

ICUH8N said:
I've seen a lot of irresponsible cycling in Dublin, some fucking idiot ran a red light and nearly ran me over as I was crossing the dual carriageway yesterday. She didn't stop until it became fairly clear to her that I wasn't going to walk around her or jump out of her way, and then she gave me what I can only assume was supposed to be a ferocious glare. No dice, lady.
Some poor fucker nearly gets run over at the main bus stop in Stillorgan every morning, too. It happens, the world is full of stupid people who are desperately in need of a trip to self-awaria. Some of them cycle, some of them walk, lots of them drive. People are the problem, not bicycles.

Sooooo, its ok for me to clothesline the next fucker that cycles down the footpath on Camden st? Or throw a boot out at the next prick that breaks the pedestrian lights at The Bleedin Horse? Thanks.

ICUH8N said:
It happens, the world is full of stupid people who are desperately in need of a trip to self-awaria. Some of them cycle, some of them walk, lots of them drive. People are the problem, not bicycles.

What he said. I've no problem with motorists at all, alot of my work involves driving around Dublin in a van my problem is with this giving out about cyclists all the time motorists and pedestrians can be just as bad. Still given the choice I'd rather be run over by a bicycle than a car/van/truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back