Andrew W.K. sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

whatta a fuckin show, thats what we're gonna make our house like for the party

my favourite thing about this show was the sound they made made when they counted up the points after the go-kart bit... *ga-dung!! ga-dung!! ga-dung!!* "3 points for the red team!"

im sure between now and june some kind of bin device could be fashioned and hooked up to make this sound when a can is dropped in..

awsome. this thread delivers, and andrew w k approves

andrew_wk_203.jpg

aaaannnyyywwaaayyyy

just thought i'd bring up the time he played Top of the Pops and they wheeled out a huge Grand Piano just for the plink-plink-plink bits

me, damo and eric were at this party one night in Galway. It was your typical affair, cans in hand sitting around talking shite. The place was pretty packed though. When all of a sudden someone put on Andrew W.K. Everybody and I mean everybody stood up and started punching the air and going mad. It was fucking great, then someone changed the CD and everyone sat down like nothing had ever happened.....

The mans got some crazy party powers or something.
fucking legend

me, damo and eric were at this party one night in Galway. It was your typical affair, cans in hand sitting around talking shite. The place was pretty packed though. When all of a sudden someone put on Andrew W.K. Everybody and I mean everybody stood up and started punching the air and going mad. It was fucking great, then someone changed the CD and everyone sat down like nothing had ever happened.....

fucking legend

this still happens every weekend in certain gaffs in Galway. Did people not take off their t-shirts and stuff as well? Drink flying everywhere?

fucking legend

.|..| now that, is amazing.|..|.|..|.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back