1Man1Jar (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 62
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 4
i saw this a while back.
its some disturbing stuff.
I though that maybe thumped would spare itself from that sort of thing, and had a look through the thread, and until Diddles post there I thought there was a chance.

Apparently there ends up being a lot of blood.
A *lot*.
I managed to stop the video upon realising what was going on, so missing the real meat of it.
So to speak.
Jesus titty fucking christ though.
Disturbing.
Do yis reckon the crack was there set up on purpose? That the whole thing was planned?

Because, basically, if that was planned, this guy is in like a bullet fighting iwth Robert Mugabe et al for most fucked human being evaaar award.

When 2 girls 1 cup was doing the rounds the guy in the office was talking about it. I told him to search for the BME Pain Olympics as it was much worse. So he finds it online and calls in the 2 the 2 women in the office to watch it.

The look on their faces was priceless (I actually have a pic of it). They were looking at me like I was a sick fuck - they asked how I could watch such nasty shit to which I replied I don't and that i've never actually saw the video.

I felt like the video pirate in Videodrome exposing Max Renn to the videodrome signel but never actually watching it himself..

Don't all of you pretend you've never stuck a jar up your hole before!
I do it twice daily, it's great for the rectal sphincter, and I haven't had one break yet, he must have been very unlucky.

Believe it or not I stuck a bottle of buckfast up me hole and then drank it,and then got pushed into the canal by its owner.

Happy Times.

Believe it or not I stuck a bottle of buckfast up me hole and then drank it,and then got pushed into the canal by its owner.

Happy Times.
happy crassmas gazzer! was the buckfast incident the one up baggot st canal with sue and the cancellation of a debt that was owing? s

There should be a spoiler alert for this thread.

Yiz completely ruined that video for me.

happy crassmas gazzer! was the buckfast incident the one up baggot st canal with sue and the cancellation of a debt that was owing? s

Ah,better times they were:).More carefree was I:confused:.

Ha! That videos gas!

I'm sure glad I was this drunk when I seen it though!
rockbanana.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back