Daft Punk - Live @ the Red Box, Dublin Oct. 1997 - MISSING BOOTLEG (1 Viewer)

CuBuLo

This show was supposedly quite amazing. After the show there were bootleg tapes given out. This bootleg is extremely rare and valuable, nobody has ever posted it on the web. I am on a mission to hunt down somebody with the bootleg tape. So if you have the bootleg, know somebody with the bootleg, or know how I can get it, please contact me straight away.

There was a uniqueness to it. I know all the other bootlegs but me and I group of other people are trying to find this one. It is not anywhere posted on the web and is like the holy grail of Daft Punk stuff.

Why cant you guys be serious about this? This is ridiculous. Its getting annoying. Now your going to give me more ridiculous replies. If you don't have something serious to say about the thread please don't post. Even though I cant stop you.

Why cant you guys be serious about this? This is ridiculous. Its getting annoying. Now your going to give me more ridiculous replies. If you don't have something serious to say about the thread please don't post. Even though I cant stop you.
if you could stop me would you come over here and close my laptop lid or something?
i could make you some soothing chamomile tea and we could play with my conkers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back