People wearing PLO scarves - why don't you all just fuck off (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
They weren't cool the last time around, and they sure as fuck ain't cool now. If you want a big scarf, go and buy a big scarf. But wearing some rag round your neck more appropriately seen on the head of yasser arafat is not, and I will repeat this, NOT COOL.

Signed,

Me

The fact that Ramps hasn't replied to this makes me think one of 3 things:

1. he has one
  2. he's thinking of getting one
  3. he thinks they're cool

The fact that Ramps hasn't replied to this makes me think one of 3 things:

1. he has one
  2. he's thinking of getting one
  3. he thinks they're cool

nah, i dont want to look like every other fucker in town. im happy with my current crop of scarves.

They weren't cool the last time around, and they sure as fuck ain't cool now. If you want a big scarf, go and buy a big scarf. But wearing some rag round your neck more appropriately seen on the head of yasser arafat is not, and I will repeat this, NOT COOL.

Signed,

Me

That's racist.

Signed,

Me

Did you have a falling out with someone in the eighties that was wearing one?

My ma brought me one back from israel in 85. i think it's still in her gaf and i never wore it. I had a black irish one that i preferred.

yeah they're shit now i think about it.

a friend of mine got surrounded by a bunch of muslim lads a while ago wearing hers - they seemed wasted, but those guys don't go in for that so i don't know...anyway - they all surrounded her and took turns showing her how it should be worn and then put it on her head properly

twas very funny - then they showed me how to correctly attach plastic explosives to a child

Don't belive the hype. Have met muslim drunkards in the past.
That's been my experience too. When I worked in a snooker club in London some of the biggest drinkers/gamblers were muslims. They liked the fact that the club was private so no random people could walk in and see what they were getting up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back