The R.A.G.E. - Record And Game Emporium, 16b Fade Street (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
New record & game shop opening in 16b Fade Street (yes, that 16b Fade Street) on 23rd October...

Anyone know the score?

1qup.jpg

ooh..they're gonna stock hifi gear..thats a great development....paucity of hifi retailers in Dublin...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

From here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055905110&page=2

What's up?

I currently have a record shop in Georges St. Arcade called Trout Records. I am expanding in October and one of the things I will be offering are games. Some of you might remember me as I posted here a few months ago after shopping at Talbot St. and realized that the dude wanted €17 for Sabrina the Teenage Witch for PS1. Anyway, I've been stockpiling boxed consoles and games for most mainstream post-Atari systems.

The location is the shop at 16b Fade St. (formerly Road Records). In addition to the games I will be selling turntables & separates, records, Cd's and music from local bands, art, tshirts and possibly books.

The basement floor is quite large and will provide people with the opportunity to try out any console or game that they may be interested in. I'm really in to the idea of having mini instore tournaments as well. Anyway, it's all going ahead and aimed for October 14th. If you're in Dublin 2 you'll probably see advertisements going up in the next couple weeks.

If you guys have any input or ideas that you'd like to see in a retro shop let me know and I'll see what I can do.

One thing I can guarantee is that it'll be a nice place to come in to and the prices are going to be very reasonable.

and I presume the first local release instore is the T-Woc/Cignol split 7".

The Cignol & t-woc split 7" is out now!!, to celebrate they are playing live instore at The R.A.G.E this Saturday from 5 til 6pm

So you can take a break from your frantic last minute halloween costume shopping and join us for some beats and bass amongst the retro game consoles and vintage vinyl.
Free slices of pumpkin and pints of goats blood for early arrivals.

See you there!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107496322648988

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back