Throwing cigarettes out of cars (1 Viewer)

My complaint is not about cyclists.
It's that it's generally considered shit behaviour to throw any other kind of rubbish out your car window, and you rarely see it these days, except for cigarettes. Is it okay because cigs are fun or something? So are crisps.

hey, leave cyclists alone ya bollix

I walked from Temple Bar to Portabello on Saturday night around 10:30ish -- after the rain. I counted 17 piles of vomit that I needed to jump over. This was only on the one side I was walking on. Is puke litter? It should be and people should be fined.

I have as many cycling miles as anyone on this board, I'd wager, and I've never once had a problem with this.
I bet you don't.

It's a very whingey thing to moan about.

My only opinion on the subject is that it looks cool at night.

Hold on a second.
Imagine the following scenario: you're doing something around 50 mph, on a motorbike, with the visor open. A smoke comes out of the car in front of you, hits your face and falls into your lid.
Now, there is nowhere for this smoke to go. I sits in your lid, right against your cheek bone, fanned by 50mph air, burning the fuck out of you, while you reach around with your left hand because you can't let go of the throttle since some other cunt will drive into you, and forage the mother fucker out wearing a pair of thickish leather gloves. All you end up doing is push it harder against your face.

I mean, I have had artic lorry tyres explode right in front of me doing about 70, bits of tyre and filth exploding all over the camp, and I would gladly take that over another cigarette in the face.
They dont go out, they stay lit. Its horrible.

How is it not a cuntish thing to throw your smokes on the ground?

Having a shite is a human right and yet the nazis in government have made it illegal for me to
shite in the street or anywhere outdoors in my own country.
AND YET IT'S OK FOR DOGS.

I walked from Temple Bar to Portabello on Saturday night around 10:30ish -- after the rain. I counted 17 piles of vomit that I needed to jump over. This was only on the one side I was walking on. Is puke litter? It should be and people should be fined.

Sorry about that.
I overdid it on boxty and pig trotters in Shebeen Chic before heading up to The Lower Deck.

I bet you don't.

Hold on a second.
Imagine the following scenario: you're doing something around 50 mph, on a motorbike, with the visor open. A smoke comes out of the car in front of you, hits your face and falls into your lid.
Now, there is nowhere for this smoke to go. I sits in your lid, right against your cheek bone, fanned by 50mph air, burning the fuck out of you, while you reach around with your left hand because you can't let go of the throttle since some other cunt will drive into you, and forage the mother fucker out wearing a pair of thickish leather gloves. All you end up doing is push it harder against your face.

I mean, I have had artic lorry tyres explode right in front of me doing about 70, bits of tyre and filth exploding all over the camp, and I would gladly take that over another cigarette in the face.
They dont go out, they stay lit. Its horrible.

How is it not a cuntish thing to throw your smokes on the ground?

That sounds like a 'mare alright.
You must be the unluckiest person on planet Thumped.

Having a shite is a human right and yet the nazis in government have made it illegal for me to

I was having a stallion's slash on the side of a country road in the back of Maine having had about 3 cups of coffee that morning, no one in sight, and just when I'm finished some lad comes out of nowhere in his convertible and starts freaking out about indecent exposure, pulls out his mobile, takes my reg plate no and rings 911.

I'm probably a wanted kiddie fiddler in 12 states at this point.

I was having a stallion's slash on the side of a country road in the back of Maine having had about 3 cups of coffee that morning, no one in sight, and just when I'm finished some lad comes out of nowhere in his convertible and starts freaking out about indecent exposure, pulls out his mobile, takes my reg plate no and rings 911.

I'm probably a wanted kiddie fiddler in 12 states at this point.
You failed to mention the child's bedroom exactly one mile away that you were pointing at with your knob.

Either that or he couldn't help noticing your penisilhouette as he was driving up from the side.

That sounds like a 'mare alright.
You must be the unluckiest person on planet Thumped.

Heh. See above.

Nah, do the morning commute on the M50 on a motorbike for a year or two. There are smokes flying about all over the shop. Along with dregs of cold cups of coffee.

I dont mind the coffee.

Heh. See above.

Nah, do the morning commute on the M50 on a motorbike for a year or two. There are smokes flying about all over the shop. Along with dregs of cold cups of coffee.

I dont mind the coffee.

I saw the odd 'trucker bomb' when driving to Memphis from Ohio.
Now that's something I wouldn't want to get hit with.

dogs get away with loads.

they can chew the face off a toddler, intimidate postmen, attack random passers-by and guess what?

people blame the owner.

what a crock of shit.

dogs get away with loads.

they can chew the face off a toddler, intimidate postmen, attack random passers-by and guess what?

people blame the owner.

what a crock of shit.

its usually wankers that own those kinda dogs though.
its not the dogs fault if its left out in the garden all day and not given any attention.

I saw the odd 'trucker bomb' when driving to Memphis from Ohio.
Now that's something I wouldn't want to get hit with.

There's a Stephen Colbert interview with an indignant and outraged trucker who was given a ticket for firing bottles of piss out of his truck onto other traffic.
He felt it was his constitewwwtional raahhght as an 'Merrrricin to throw bottles of piss out of vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back