Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

This month's challenge is to throw something away every day. Mostly been getting rid of dumb clothes that never get worn or are rags.
In the process I found black jeans and thought I'd give them another go. Not working out well. What is the secret? My runners are black and 99% of my t shirts are black, when I wear black trousers I suddenly feel like I'm IN ALL BLACK and I don't like how it looks or makes me feel. Plus I love a black denim jacket, but that just adds to the blackness. I feel like a metallica promo from and justice for all era.

DO THEY SPARK JOY?

My sibling got me coloured jeans for xmas that sit well with essentially none of my clothes. Technically this is my fault because i've been reducing my clothes to essentially 4-5 colours so that I just have to think about dress less and less. Because they were a gift I'll have wear them and on specific days when my sibling is going to be around and I have only one top that I can look at myself in while wearing them in, which has locked out that top because it has to permenantly ready to wear. The clothing gift technically means I have less clothes now.

TLDR you should give the jeans away if they require thought.

Besides work clothes and suits, I only have one pair of trousers that aren't black denim.

Maybe I'm being childish or something. If I wore blue jeans I'd feel like Homer Simpson, or some farmer boy. Plain trousers draw attention to my never-not-awesome t-shirt.

This month's challenge is to throw something away every day. Mostly been getting rid of dumb clothes that never get worn or are rags.
In the process I found black jeans and thought I'd give them another go. Not working out well. What is the secret? My runners are black and 99% of my t shirts are black, when I wear black trousers I suddenly feel like I'm IN ALL BLACK and I don't like how it looks or makes me feel. Plus I love a black denim jacket, but that just adds to the blackness. I feel like a metallica promo from and justice for all era.
I'm a black from head to toe guy these days. However now that the days are getting warmer I will likely switch to a blue denim jacket.
Stay tuned.

Black denim jacket is the best. Took me ages to find when back in the day. Ended up getting it in some crappy clothes shop in Blanch. In need of a Levi's upgrade.

Relevant: My son has a "sky blue" denim jacket that he stopped wearing. I nabbed it but I don't have the balls to wear it.

I'm a black from head to toe guy these days.
mad people GIF

Just about to shave my face and head -
Don't feel annoyed about it this time! Had a couple of good weeks since last time I scalped myself.

As far as clothes goes for me it is cheap stuff apart from shoes.
Would rather spend money on music.

Mostly wear ASICS runners they don't look too cool but they're great for walking / not making noise on wooden floors.
Also have two pairs of docs copy shoes.

Lots of increasingly battered army jackets and one 2nd hand mac raincoat (cost 50 Euro most expensive other thing I have).
Lots of cotton jumpers, sweat shirts, army or chino pants from places like Dunnes and lots of check shirts.
T shirts by bands like by Acid Granny, Lärm, Confuse and some noisecore bands.
I have have bought the same thing dozens of times if I was happy with it.
Seems I am not alone on that here.

I live in Marks and Spencer 3/4 active wear shorts, apart from Christmas Day and fancy restaurant visits. *gutted* to discover M+S have discontinued them 8(

I have a well to do, older cousin, and once year he drives to a drapers in Clifden, gets measured for his clothes for the year ahead. I aspire to that.

Tough to get a denim jacket that's just the right tone of blue. Mine is about 16 years old at this stage, and became too light about 11 years ago.

I have a well to do, older cousin, and once year he drives to a drapers in Clifden, gets measured for his clothes for the year ahead. I aspire to that.
I'd love to do that

My kids are into clothes, the eldest has a carefully-curated wardrobe, about half of which is 2nd hand (from charity shops and my stylish Ma), and she just looks cool all the time. Would love to do that, but don't have the patience - a good chunk of my regular clothes is stuff I got free at work

I live in Marks and Spencer 3/4 active wear shorts, apart from Christmas Day and fancy restaurant visits. *gutted* to discover M+S have discontinued them 8(

shorts? Drapery?

Oh boy have I got the solution for you

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back