Your Health Is Your Wealth (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 64K
  • Watchers 9
Am now considering taking a DDPY break.

It's taken me so far but there are still a few areas, hips and shoulders mostly, where it hasn't helped all that much.

Going to do a few months of traditional yoga, doing workouts via youtube and paying particular attention to form, the little pushes and pulls to get the extra stretch.

I've been doing this for a couple of weeks now in fact and in some ways I've given myself a great base platform to work from, and in some ways it really shows where I need help with. And it's really fucking hard.

Very good to humble yourself from time to time and come face to face with how far away you are from something I think.

Am now considering taking a DDPY break.

It's taken me so far but there are still a few areas, hips and shoulders mostly, where it hasn't helped all that much.

Going to do a few months of traditional yoga, doing workouts via youtube and paying particular attention to form, the little pushes and pulls to get the extra stretch.

I've been doing this for a couple of weeks now in fact and in some ways I've given myself a great base platform to work from, and in some ways it really shows where I need help with. And it's really fucking hard.

Very good to humble yourself from time to time and come face to face with how far away you are from something I think.
Dude, if you're not quitting, it's all progress
Just keep looking for the thing that clicks with you

Had my height and weight measured by two different medical professionals this week.

I am actually 6'4". Not 6'3" as I like to say. And indeed not 6'2" that that last nurse insisted I was*

However I'm below 70kg, heavier than than a year ago, but still dangerously underweight. I know some of you roll eyes at that, but it's a thing.

*Thinking about that time, I think that nurse might have seen 192 on the measuring thing, then got confused (as people do), somehow conflated under-2-metres with 6", then added two, calling them inches. People do this sort of thing all the time.

Had my height and weight measured by two different medical professionals this week.

I am actually 6'4". Not 6'3" as I like to say. And indeed not 6'2" that that last nurse insisted I was*

However I'm below 70kg, heavier than than a year ago, but still dangerously underweight. I know some of you roll eyes at that, but it's a thing.

*Thinking about that time, I think that nurse might have seen 192 on the measuring thing, then got confused (as people do), somehow conflated under-2-metres with 6", then added two, calling them inches. People do this sort of thing all the time.
i'm about nine inches shorter than you and heavier than you, so yeah, time to beef up!

Bulking season is open bro.
Not to get all inverse fat-shaming indignant but, cheers. Haven't considered doing anything about that at any point in my life. Not once. Thanks.
Can't wait for the gains.

MB, you're normal sized.

I'm tipping around 72, but it's not unusual to weigh 68 something depending on the wind.

Decided to try and add a few Kg lately. Trying to eat an extra bowl of pasta or oats a day this month. See where it takes me. So far, nowhere.

You know the way you say smoking helps you deal with the world better? Maybe you're actually grouchy cos you're starving all the time, and the cigarettes are just taking the edge off that
It's not all that, but it's all connected.

I put down flooring panels in my attic today and my back is now killing me from all the stooping and lifting. However, I bought myself knee pads and my knees are in fabulous form despite spending my day on them.

I put down flooring panels in my attic today and my back is now killing me from all the stooping and lifting. However, I bought myself knee pads and my knees are in fabulous form despite spending my day on them.

They're fantastic. I got my first pair when I was still an absolute new guy. People thought I had notions, but I knew, *especially* being the keen new idiot, I'd be the one doing all that sort of horrible work. My knees have been in a mess since my teens, they're probably holding up better now than 15 years ago.

Also, sorry reets, interesting reactions from the Thumped collective.

The minute i put on DIY clothes, i still feel not dressed until I put on knee pads. They should come free with houses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back