Lots of famous people's boobs on the internet (1 Viewer)

I woildnt give a fuck.In fact they have a few times.

I just asked them..take that off please..its hurting my eyes

No way.

Thats MENTAL

Even I havent photographed my gear yet..let alone smoking some dudes lad..although I keep threatening to.

and believe me..its a threat.NO good could come from it
I did 4 years of photography in art college it was practically compulsory. Suffice to say I saw more wangs than than I had hot dinners. Unless you count Tesco noodles as a hot dinner.

ANd sur the internet is fucking jammed with gee anyway.Whats a few extra snaps gonna do..break it?

It's not just a few photos of gee, obviously it's the holocaust of online rape.

i'd be fucking livid if someone posted my sidecock on the web.
Of course you would.

He said incriminatingly.

As if I needed more proof that Ricky Gervais is an odious prick...

MAIN--Ricky-Gervais-and-Jennifer-Lawrence.jpg

Also, Reddit calling the leak 'The Fappening' - what a pathetic collection of assholes.

I cant stand that cunt.

Smug knowing cunt he is

He wouldnt last a fucking night in Portarlington.He'd be battered

The cunts at Reddit have their 'Fappening' thread so try there. The only pic I have seen is a nudey picture of Cat Deeley in a bathroom with Patrick Kielty. He had clothes on, thankfully. I didn't go looking for this btw.

So anyone got a link to all these pictures? I just want to see if they are worth all the fuss like.
Of course they're not worth all the fucking fuss. Unless they were pictures of a young lady who was raped at a party and was then photographed and posted on social media by the perpetrators of said assault then it would be worth all this fuss .

Oh wait I forgot, that fucking happened and it didn't get half as much attention and no fucking Redditors we're starting a fund to send her to college either.

But this, This is an oscar winner !!!!! OMG Call the fucking national guard and gouge out your fucking eyes so as not to violate her!!!!!

It's ridiculous bollox.

And as for Ricky Gervais. Yes if you never want anyone to see you naked then don't go around taking photos that's pretty obvious but if you enjoy doing that sort of thing, and that's totally fine it's your own business and do whatever the fuck you like. In all liklihood there's been a break room of the fucking NSA with these photos all over the walls for months. YOU yes YOU, not J-Law, Not Tom Cruise or whoever, You reading this right now. You have no privacy on the web. None of us do. Don't act so surprised.

I never fucking heard of her..and I'm on the internet all day.

Fucking kids I'll never understand them

So a shot of half an actesses boob counts as Fappable?

Fuck this shit..this is kids stuff

Last edited:
the voice of Ireland has spoken

Celebrity, sex and shaming | Pop Life

My opinion for free:
I'd broadly agree although it's a bit... conflating patriarchy with men in general (NOT ALL MENNNNN!!!). The moronic comments underneath kind of prove her point though. You can't address an issue if you won't acknowledge it exists in the first place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back