Electric Picnic 2014 (1 Viewer)

"I saw band X play tiny show in X" is the equivalent of "I preferred their older stuff" for the socialites.

While we're at it, my version of this would be such an embarrassment:

Anyone Buyin’ or Sellin’?: A Fraction of My Life in Gig Tickets | Where's Grandad?

rollinsbaggotmarch92.jpg

i was there, sitting on the floor of the baggot inn beside a couple of red hot chilli peppers AS YOU DO LIKE

edit: 1992. Fucking hell.

Last edited:
Was back at home during the weekend and found a box of old ticket stubs, couldn't believe how many shit gigs i went to. Some really brutal gigs, The Datsuns in the ambassador, jesus.

Was back at home during the weekend and found a box of old ticket stubs, couldn't believe how many shit gigs i went to. Some really brutal gigs, The Datsuns in the ambassador, jesus.

I was there. I remember the support band on the night was a little band you might have heard of called THE THRILLS. Yeah, that was my Nirvana in the Top Hat

When you're dropping your kid off to school and some of the other parents are talking about being at EP you just know it ain't the place to be, right?

When you're dropping your kid off to school and some of the other parents are talking about being at EP you just know it ain't the place to be, right?

But I thought this was always the case. It was one of those places like the night club in the Gaeity where old people went to keep their youth alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back