New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (1 Viewer)

Radamel Falcao. That's the player the need. Now they have 3 great strikers to wander about chasing high balls from Jonny Evans.

eYU5toL.jpg

The most expensively assembled squad in British football history (tm). You'd still fancy QPR's chances next week.

Falcao looks likes he's carrying a few extra chins around. I'm sure he's great though.

He hasn't kicked a ball in 9 months and there were rumours of age cheating just before he left Atleti. I reckon Real are letting United do the test driving before they out bid them in the summer.
I hear Real was his preferred destination, but yeah, if he's not fucked by Summer, that's where he'll head.

Meanwhile they'll be spunking more cash in January, apparently. Hummels and Strootman are being mentioned. Gas.

I love how optimistic the United fans are all getting now. Should make it even funnier when they finish 10th.

You just don't get it do you?

Manchester United are not just any other football club. They're the red devils. Anything other than winning is considered failure. They're the biggest and greatest club in the world.

But they're no MK Dons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back