Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Update! Electrician dude called out. He had to replace the main RCD. I had done everything else right, had all the plugs unplugged etc, and was able to talk about switches and trips etc. I'm not quite a 60 watt male, but winged the conversation enough to appear like a 40 watter.

€100 quid all the same

Did you refer to him as "a sparks"? That would have convinced him.

Seeing comedians on panels shows and thinking they're really funny and then seeing their full stand up and finding it underwhelming. Case in point, Simon Amstell's hosting never mind the buzzcocks, a masterclass in sarcasm. His live stand up. Meh.

Yeah, I'm watching 8 out of cats does countdown and it got me thinking, Jimmy Carr & Sean Locke are great on this, but a full stand up show of either is tiresome. It's a bit like saying I'm not mad about your own songs, but I love those covers you do. Maybe the Rachel Reily factor helps. God, She's gorgeous.

I find that the Brits are fierce tight altogether when putting money into a collection for someone who is leaving work.

"How much should I put in? Is £3 ok?"

Fuck off with your coins. Throw in a fiver. Tenner if you really like them. Twenty if they've been here ages and you will genuinely miss them.

I find that the Brits are fierce tight altogether when putting money into a collection for someone who is leaving work.

"How much should I put in? Is £3 ok?"

Fuck off with your coins. Throw in a fiver. Tenner if you really like them. Twenty if they've been here ages and you will genuinely miss them.

They don't do that at all here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back