Summer transfer window 2014 (1 Viewer)

Real Madrid formation for next season

10494718_664899043604075_6610224135447498318_n.jpg

Pretty much a done deal, I've heard. Sot'on, eh? Rich as fuck now. They should buy Bale back for the skit.

It looks like we're spending more on our new reserve right back (who apparently can play at centre half and in midfield) then we are on our new first choice one. He's a talented boy though, not quick but appears to have everything else you'd ask for.

Feel a bit sorry for Jenkinson, a life long gooner, from a family of gooners, who made it to Arsenal from non-league football. Up till a couple of months ago he has the career path was exactly what 13 year old me might have wanted for myself. He's improved since we bought him, but I don't think I ever thought he'd be quite good enough to be a first teamer. A season on loan might do him good.

this lad Rojo that has handed in a transfer request to open the door to a united move?

if i remember correctly he was pretty dodge at the WC yeah? certainly was ropey enough during group stages anyway

I presume they want him at CB. Apparently he's better there. Looks West Brom quality, if you ask me. More power to you, United. I hope they tempt McShane back too.

this lad Rojo that has handed in a transfer request to open the door to a united move?

if i remember correctly he was pretty dodge at the WC yeah? certainly was ropey enough during group stages anyway

lotsa 3rd party ownership with him. Not sure if it will go through

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back