Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

Got my oath date (and script) to swear allegiance to Ireland. With passport express, I could have my Irish passport by mid October. It only took 8 1/2 years but at least I didn't have to marry anyone.

Soon you'll be able to claim expenses for holidays in the Canaries and charge people €1000 to live in a box in your spare cupboard like all the rest of us

Some stranger has sent me a message on goodreads asking if I might be able to explain if and why AJ Ayer was afraid of Wittgenstein. Sadly I don't have the answer to this question but I feel important to have been asked.

Some stranger has sent me a message on goodreads asking if I might be able to explain if and why AJ Ayer was afraid of Wittgenstein. Sadly I don't have the answer to this question but I feel important to have been asked.

Probably because he was a bit of a logical positivist and wasn't a fan of Wittgenstein's philosophical language-games

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back