Lots of famous people's boobs on the internet (1 Viewer)

So as far as I can tell every single woman with a camer phone takes pictures of themselves naked.

Not just celebs either I've found phones at parties and identified the owners from their naked pictures. My Sister also found a phone ringing on the bus and the owner was begging her for the phone back offering her mounds of cash etc so she checked the videos and there were about 8 videos of the owner giving head to random dicks.

Any thumped ladies want to explain the fascination ? Is it just that women's bodies are so fucking deadly looking ?

I've never once had the need to take a picture of my mickey and then save it on my phone and walk around with it, just in case.

Mind you this is my phone
786-3368_PI_TPS1521184

I might try drawing a picture of my knob using text though.

I have literally looked at the Jennifer Lawrence ones. I'm sorry right-on Internet.

So as far as I can tell every single woman with a camer phone takes pictures of themselves naked.

Not just celebs either I've found phones at parties and identified the owners from their naked pictures. My Sister also found a phone ringing on the bus and the owner was begging her for the phone back offering her mounds of cash etc so she checked the videos and there were about 8 videos of the owner giving head to random dicks.

Any thumped ladies want to explain the fascination ? Is it just that women's bodies are so fucking deadly looking ?

I've never once had the need to take a picture of my mickey and then save it on my phone and walk around with it, just in case.

Mind you this is my phone
786-3368_PI_TPS1521184

I might try drawing a picture of my knob using text though.

I just realised that I've no photographic evidence of having a cock. I'm starting to wonder if I've just imagined having one this whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back