Meeting People (1 Viewer)

Exchanging flirty emails and whatnot with the new-ish girl in work. Bad idea??
Absolutely not. I'm terrible at flirting but a big fan of it. Especially in work. It gets you through the day. Options are limited here currently but if it wasn't for the girls in the local coffee shop I'd have gone on the dole ages ago.

Or do you mean is it a bad idea to pursue it? Again a negative. Lots of couples I know met through work. I'd say you're more likely to regret the not doing rather than the doing, so to speak.

Absolutely not. I'm terrible at flirting but a big fan of it. Especially in work. It gets you through the day. Options are limited here currently but if it wasn't for the girls in the local coffee shop I'd have gone on the dole ages ago.

Or do you mean is it a bad idea to pursue it? Again a negative. Lots of couples I know met through work. I'd say you're more likely to regret the not doing rather than the doing, so to speak.

Good idea.

Sorted.

Boom

First time in a new girl's room is heaven itself
That really depends. First time I was in my ex's room I was in no state to be there and it was hell.

Basically there were drugs and booze involved and I was very near passing out. Later that night though I couldn't sleep because I thought i was going to shit myself. The only option running through my mind was if you do shit yourself just shift your shite into her cacks and leg it.

Drugs affect on the mind eh ? Wonderful innit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back