What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

Does that happen in season one? So far I'm struggling to figure out why the IRA are selling weapons to Americans, is that not like Egyptians selling snow to Alaska?

Just skip to season 3 and piss yourself laughing. I don't watch that show but I've seen all the Belfast ones, soooooo fuckinnggggg sttuuppiiiddddddd!

Also, MADS MIKKELSEN RULES

He's probably the worst actor I've ever seen in a show with such a huge budget.

Admittedly the others are first rate, although this is possibly why he sticks out like a sore thumb. Wasn't too gone on the show though otherwise. From the little I watched it struck me as too similar to all other cop shows right now. Over-reliant on shock tactics and cheap plot twists and not enough good old fashioned dialogue and characterisation. Reminds me of that bit in Adaptation where Charlie give a script idea to Donald of the literature professor serial killer The Deconstructor.

He's probably the worst actor I've ever seen in a show with such a huge budget.

Admittedly the others are first rate, although this is possibly why he sticks out like a sore thumb. Wasn't too gone on the show though otherwise. From the little I watched it struck me as too similar to all other cop shows right now. Over-reliant on shock tactics and cheap plot twists and not enough good old fashioned dialogue and characterisation. Reminds me of that bit in Adaptation where Charlie give a script idea to Donald of the literature professor serial killer The Deconstructor.
I’d stick with it, man. Season 2 goes totally mental, in a good way, and is far more character driven than season 1. Also, there’s a terrific appearance by a fantastic actor but I won’t say who it is as that would spoil the fun.

Tried watching Hannibal but the main actor is just so bad I gave it up very quickly.

Currently making my way through Nathan For You. Anybody else digging it? Tough to watch at times but very funny at others.
Nathan is the most compelling thing on TV

Mads is my secret TV boyfriend.

Do you mean the other guy Will Graham ?

The "This is my design" lad ?

You should keep watching for their homo-erotic meals in season two.

Dman you "There are unread posts in this thread" Why don't you pop up when I hit reply.

Oh, so you do, do you. Well be bigger so I don't miss out on half the fucking thread will you.

Ahem.

Yeah Graham drove me mad at first but it works better in season two.

You should keep watching for their homo-erotic meals in season two.

960.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back