What's wrong with thumped.com? (6 Viewers)

thumped doesn't work for me in work anymore (hence my not posting shite during the day anymore). Just freezes my browser and makes it unusable. I'm sure its the browser thats the problem but its only the past week or so since it started happening. Has anything happened on the site to make it more flash-heavy? Its usually flash that causes it.

the only other site I get this on is twitter.

works ok at home using chrome.

thumped doesn't work for me in work anymore (hence my not posting shite during the day anymore). Just freezes my browser and makes it unusable. I'm sure its the browser thats the problem but its only the past week or so since it started happening. Has anything happened on the site to make it more flash-heavy? Its usually flash that causes it.

the only other site I get this on is twitter.

works ok at home using chrome.

What do you use at work?

It's hard to ignore someone on my ignore list when they keep rating my posts

Is there a way to block people so they can't see my activity?

mred82914.gif

I'm getting a lot of blank posts lately like this one below
Capture.PNG
Adblock is telling me it's not blocking anything on that particular page but it happens in other posts too. Is it broken or is it just my settings?

That specific post contains two twitter embeds. Working fine here.

You (everyone) should turn off Adblock. It probably won't help with that problem, but the internet can't pay writers in blank pixels so you know yourself.

mred82914.gif

I'm getting a lot of blank posts lately like this one below
View attachment 9086
Adblock is telling me it's not blocking anything on that particular page but it happens in other posts too. Is it broken or is it just my settings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back