Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

Cool about the text.
But will the key cutters on main street have such a key heating device and promise not to burn my lad off? A Reliable standard non castration method like

I have a blowtorch for cooking and a basic knowledge of medical procedures, will do it for less than the key cutters.

I'm sitting here wondering about young Chirpy.

I hope he's getting on ok.His chirp was amazing.
A tiny little tweet.

I shoulda brought him home and raised him as my own

'please collect your parcel from your local post office' slip just came through the door, prick didn't try knocking to see if anyone was home
FOR FUCK'S SAKE

parcel pricks said:
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately you have not supplied your parcel number on your email. It will look something like this - NP1234567 or PBNP1234567001. You can find your tracking number on the postage receipt/confirmation email.

If you're the recipient please contact the sender who can provide you with the parcel number.

If you need help with anything else please reply to this email or if you would prefer to speak to one of our advisors please call 03448 00 44 66. Calls are charged at national rates.
IF i'm the recipient? WHY WOULD I BE COMPLAINING THAT I GOT A NON-DELIVERY SLIP IF I WAS THE SENDER
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

I DON'T HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER BECAUSE I'M NOT THE SENDER YOU STUPID BASTARD

AND HOW THE FUCK CAN I KNOW WHO THE SENDER IS WHEN I DON'T HAVE THE CUNTING PARCEL

Going off the guide (climbing barbwire fences) and walking a steep angled decent of 300m (about an hour) filled with bracken, heather and gorse (along with sheep and cow shit) in the rain wearing runners. I really need to invest in some hiking boots with ankle support.

Going off the guide (climbing barbwire fences) and walking a steep angled decent of 300m (about an hour) filled with bracken, heather and gorse (along with sheep and cow shit) in the rain wearing runners. I really need to invest in some hiking boots with ankle support.

Do it. I busted my ankle years ago hill walking 'cos I didn't have good enough boots. Crutches for weeks. Wasn't right for a year after.

drove to kirkcaldy of all places to see cress play tonight and they never turned up - which was only announced just after the last support band finished

cue much worried milling about as people wondered if they'd been in a crash or something because they hadn't been in contact

eventually it turned out one of them had quit the band the night before and the organiser didn't get any of their many calls or texts as he had his phone turned off all day cos he was on the piss for his birthday

so one of the support bands played another set

Having to rely on other people.
TWO WEEKS ago I arranged for them to give me a hand moving things. Now one of them has pissed off to the country and has fucked everything up. I've only done a completely pointless 300km round trip, but sure that's grand.
Out of the 5 people in my family, 3 of them are the least reliable people I've ever met.

The rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back