Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (1 Viewer)

YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!! Great football.

Look a 50/50 decision and we got it !

Although to be fair we should be 3-0 down and have had Howard sent off.

It's back on lads.

I'll say one thing for us. It's rarely boring.

Well, things can only get better for the chap. i doubt Martinez will give him a rocket. If anything, he'd be the happier of the two managers. Moanrinho doesn't concede 3 goals any more than he scores 6. He'll ragin. LADS. 1-0 WOULD HAVE DONE IT!

Well, things can only get better for the chap. i doubt Martinez will give him a rocket. If anything, he'd be the happier of the two managers. Moanrinho doesn't concede 3 goals any more than he scores 6. He'll ragin. LADS. 1-0 WOULD HAVE DONE IT!
Yeah he won't want to see that level of entertainment again this season.

Distain and Jags are still on holiday. Maybe that was what we needed to get our season started.

Good to see Eto'o off the mark.

Like I said we're never boring.

Just realised that we've scored a record 44 own goals in the PL. That's fucking astounding. 2 a season on average, but we managed to get 2 in one game last season.

We've had the most red cards in premier league history and I'm not sure if it's true of this season but we regularly hit the woodwork more than any other club. Managed that twice today

We're cursed. That's all there is to it.

Just realised that we've scored a record 44 own goals in the PL. That's fucking astounding. 2 a season on average, but we managed to get 2 in one game last season.

We've had the most red cards in premier league history and I'm not sure if it's true of this season but we regularly hit the woodwork more than any other club. Managed that twice today

We're cursed. That's all there is to it.
I'd say Richie Dunne upped your OG average during his tenure. He is, after all, the record holder.

2 a season isn't bad. Skrtl was averaging 2 a game at one stage last season. Jamie C's OG record is vastly superior to his scoring record. Or El Hadj Diouf's for that matter. Last time united won the league wasn't their second highest scorer OGs?

I have to say, Distin may finally be past it.

Diego Costa is some cunt altogether, by the way. If ever there was a player made for Chelsea.
Could have been sent off twice, once for abusing Coleman and once for diving during the build up to Ramires goal.

And one of their goals was offside, another was an own goal and one was a gift from Besic. While we hit the woodwork twice and had a perfectly good quick free kick brought back when Naismith was clean through. I wasn't even pissed off yesterday but, Jesus reliving it is just painful.

Brendan-Rodgers-Smile.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back