Electric Picnic 2014 (1 Viewer)

Drugs, johnnys, booze, inflatable chair, loads of solpadine, 20 cigarette lighters, heaps of cash, no food and shit loads of baby wipes.

That's what I took to festivals when i was a lad.

Kids today.

Pfffft.

Johnnys? the combination of everything else meant that johnnys were generally never necessary

The only festival i ever got the ride at was ATP, probably because there was bedrooms and stuff. That said I stopped going to camping festivals pretty early on.
all the oxegen kids go to EP now though. They don't go into the arena til around 8 or 9 in the evening so all they'll have to do all day to stop getting bored is riding, drinking and smoking.

The more respectable EP goer, such as me, looks with contempt upon such actions.

all the oxegen kids go to EP now though. They don't go into the arena til around 8 or 9 in the evening so all they'll have to do all day to stop getting bored is riding, drinking and smoking.

The more respectable EP goer, such as me, looks with contempt upon such actions.
Exactly, bored, stoned, drunk anonymous riding. It's what festivals were invented for.

The only festival i ever got the ride at was ATP, probably because there was bedrooms and stuff. That said I stopped going to camping festivals pretty early on.
Once scored on the first night of ATP, asked the girl back to my chalet and then couldn't find the fucking place. I've always been my own worst cock blocker

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back