The European Leagues 2014-2015 Thread (1 Viewer)

Ah Napoli. Always the same rhythm. 10 minutes of blood and thunder, then sit back get a breather for ten - fifteen minutes. Another ten - fifteen minutes of onslaught and then ramp it up in the five minutes til half time. they must have had 20 managers since Maradona played for them and still they play the same way.
Michu what the fuck were you thinking ? Callejon twice should have scored. Nothing between the two sides really. Opened up in the last half hour, was entertaining at times. Napoli played in fits and starts which is how they always play but the difference was when they were in a lull they were pretty awful.

Huge one next week.
Fine goal.

Unbelievably bad performance from Napoli. Playing like Ireland.
Christ sake, still playing it so slowly. Fair play to Bilbao their doing well here.
Christ sake, still playing it so slowly. Fair play to Bilbao their doing well here.
Wrong Thread

Banned

Anyway. Only saw the second half of Real vs Atleti. Typical derby, really tough. Real bossed it in terms of possession but they created very little. Atleti lokked really good. Defensively they haven't lost anything, Miranda, Godin, Juanfran, Gabi all really make it tough. I like Mandzukic, he would tackle a bus and he really battles hard. Koke and Turan still there. They probably won't win it but they'll give anyone a right battle.

As for Ramos, what the fuck is up with him? Punched Mandzukic in the face tonight. It's like he wants his record of red cards to stand forever.

491979065-atletico-de-madrids-supporters-wave-flags-of-gettyimages.jpg

_75054772_e3f35fcf-a52d-402c-9693-6fcff7fe9ac7.jpg

atletico-madrid-fans1.jpg

Just watched it now.

Fucking YESSSSS!!!!!!

All 6 gone already.

Joder los fascistas!!!

Viva los colchoneros!!!!!!!!

Any chance of a ban ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Probably not.

Simeone will get one for this though

Ridiculous. Fucking love the Madrid derby. It's like watching Fight Club and Escape To Victory at the same time

Watching Ajax-PSV, good game, very open. Up to the point that he scored I'd seen maybe 25 minutes of a kid called El Ghazi play for Ajax over the course of 2 games, and he's scored two brilliant goals. This one was reminiscent of Van Persie's first against Spain.

Any chance of a ban ?

Probably not.

Simeone will get one for this though

Ridiculous. Fucking love the Madrid derby. It's like watching Fight Club and Escape To Victory at the same time

Fucking ridiculous http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28929196

Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Rayo could have beaten Atletico tonight. Lots of chances in the second half.
Watched Liverpool and City. Couldn't find a link for it. Figured they'd be a mess after friday night. I like Rayo. They remind me of Atleti at times, but they move it in the final third more like Sevilla when Saldado was there.

Socially they're like the St Pauli of spain in a way.

That 8 game ban really reinforces one's faith in the Spanish game, doesn't it? It's not like they want Real to win it all the time or anything. Corrupt cunts.

This is insane. If it happens I'd definitely putting a tenner on them winning nothing.

Bayern Munich close to £8m deal for Real Madrid’s Xabi Alonso | Football | theguardian.com

Di Maria and Alonso were their best players last season. Khediera want's out as well ? What is their plan win every game 10-9 ? It's madness. Remember they sold Makalele and eventually replaced him with Thomas Graveson ?

They're fucking mental, I bet they end up buying Daqueron Gibson.

This is insane. If it happens I'd definitely putting a tenner on them winning nothing.

Bayern Munich close to £8m deal for Real Madrid’s Xabi Alonso | Football | theguardian.com

Di Maria and Alonso were their best players last season. Khediera want's out as well ? What is their plan win every game 10-9 ? It's madness. Remember they sold Makalele and eventually replaced him with Thomas Graveson ?

They're fucking mental, I bet they end up buying Daqueron Gibson.

Kroos is going to do Alonso's job isn't he?

For 70 games a season? Who else have they got? I mean, other than Casemiro, Isco, Illarimendi... actually, fuck them.

Apparently Bilbao are looking at Illarimendi, reports over the weekend suggested that Kheideira is now going to stay and leave on a Bosman next summer, which might have been the thing that made them think 8 million for Xabi Alonso isn't a bad fee given his age.

They need to flog another EU national before they buy Falcao. Maybe that's it. Fuckin spas. Alonso is class.

Fucking hell, first Everton and Chelski anyone watching Real vs Socieadad ? It's fucking mental 2-2 after 40 mins. Amazing stuff.

Football is so much better when no one bothers to defend properly.

Could be 6-2 at this stage

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back