I'm gay (1 Viewer)

It's fucking outrageous coverage. A bit of fucking respect for the man.
Imagine if ESPN had existed during the 70's when black players were coming through in England.

"so does the black guy eat bananas in the dressing room ? Is it true what they say ? You know in the shower like ?"

It's disgraceful how it's news to begin with.

Imagine if ESPN had existed during the 70's when black players were coming through in England.

"so does the black guy eat bananas in the dressing room ? Is it true what they say ? You know in the shower like ?"

It's disgraceful how it's news to begin with.

They desperately want it to be an issue. The cunts.

i dunno, but id say youre a big gay for asking
Nonsense you need to question every aspect of your gayness. If I were gay I'd go for a big gay UFC fighter type. So that I could spar with him in the sack before eventually giving in and being completely dominated.

If I was gay like......

I'm not......

But if I was like.....

o_O

Nonsense you need to question every aspect of your gayness. If I were gay I'd go for a big gay UFC fighter type. So that I could spar with him in the sack before eventually giving in and being completely dominated.

If I was gay like......

I'm not......

But if I was like.....

o_O

Mixed martial arsing

Seriously if your going to get your mickey out, you should at least do it in front of someone who appreciates it. ;)

fuckin right. I didn't read that article and I'm not going to but I get the gist. I played team sports all my life and the shower after a game or training was actually quite an enjoyable and sociable aspect of things. You'd be chatting away in the nip, normally with 6 showers for 20-25 lads so there'd be a queue and lads getting impatient slagging other lads, telling them they missed a spot on their nob.

The point being, its a bit fucking gay to begin with so I don't see how throwing a gay lad or 2 into the mix makes any fucking jot of difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back