Palestine (1 Viewer)

the guardian put this in their print edition yesterday

140809-full-ad_1.jpg

"Liberal" Guardian to print pro-genocide ad | The Electronic Intifada

In fairness, part of the fine is for not having the required infrastructure and, having stood on the pile of rubble they call an away stand I'm tempted to say fuck them.
I'll be interested to see how the fine is broken down, 18 thousand is no small figure for an Irish club, assuming they win the league this season (a safe enough assumption) that 18k is effectively a fifth of the prize-money.

Sligo had a similar flag display at their game v Rosenberg, I wonder if they'll also get hit with a fine.

right, what to do. I'm facebook friends with this lad I met the once. Hes from New York (born and bred over there) and hes jewish. He keeps posting pro-Israeli shit on facebook. I don't agree with any of it. So far I've just ignored it (its only been a couple of posts so far but annoyed the fuck outta me each time).

Do I just block the fucker? I don't think calling him out on his bullshit can have a good ending.

I've shared a couple of things on there and he said nothing. I don't know if I even pop up on his feed. I think I'd need to directly call him out on it but the only outcome I can see there would be for him to accuse me of bigotry/anti-sematism/etc.

he, just this minute, posted this link

Egypt feminist defecates on IS flag in the nude | The Times of Israel

with the comment

"There are a bunch of lovely green flags in Gaza if she would like to do a follow up."

I'm gonna keep an eye on it and see if anyone else calls him out on it. I reckon americans are so terrified of saying something un-pc that no one will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back