forthcoming film trailers (5 Viewers)

That looks fucking class. Looks like it's Asimov done right, pure Caves of Steel stuff, fucking amazing. This is EXACTLY the sort of thing I was talking about when I was slagging off the likes of Marvel for continually making the same shite over and over again, when there are so many good sci-fi films that could be getting made.

Also, Banderas is a legend.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

From director Jason Reitman (Juno, Up In The Air, Labor Day), starring Ansel Elgort, Jennifer Garner and Adam Sandler, 'MEN, WOMEN & CHILDREN' follows the story of a group of high school teenagers and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the internet has changed their relationships, their communication, their self-image, and their love lives. The film attempts to stare down social issues such as video game culture, anorexia, infidelity, fame hunting, and the proliferation of illicit material on the internet. As each character and each relationship is tested, we are shown the variety of roads people choose - some tragic, some hopeful - as it becomes clear that no one is immune to this enormous social change that has come through our phones, our tablets, and our computers.

I fucking love thrillers. They're the best shit. Even when they're like "Oh a plot twist, oh a plot twist, oh a plot twist" the subject matter is always serious enough to keep me interested.
I've just finished watching the first two series of The Killing, and I saw 'The Keeper of Lost Causes' in the cinema last week, and it was pretty cool too. The Danes are fucking good at that thriller shit!

New Woody Allen looks decent. Or at least Emma Stone does in it

Yes please.

Want to get together to write a facebook/buzzfeed feminism satire called "Feminihilism" ?

Or an semi-autobiographical flick called "Everyone Else Is Wrong - The Washingcattle story"

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back