Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

I don't understand that last complaint at all.

One time on thumped I reported an incident in which I was traveling on a near-empty Dublin bus and a woman got on, asked me to move my bag off the empty seat beside me, sat down in the seat and then berated me for the rest of the journey (about 40 seconds) for taking up seat space with my bag. I got no sympathy here.
That's because you're a fucking monster.
What is "the D"?

In football it's the curved line at the top of the eighteen yard line. It's football pitch markings appendix. No one knows what the fuck it's there for.

In Snooker it's basically the same but has a purpose

In Anatomy it's a penis.

Has this been helpful to you

Y/N?

got soaked on the way home from work

and now I'm cold

Got soaked on the way home from the Tea Gardens in the Phoenix Park.
That's because you're a fucking monster.

In football it's the curved line at the top of the eighteen yard line. It's football pitch markings appendix. No one knows what the fuck it's there for.

In Snooker it's basically the same but has a purpose

In Anatomy it's a penis.

Has this been helpful to you

Y/N?

I think the D is specifically a penalty kick exclusion zone for all players, apart from the penalty taker and the opposition goalie. The edge of the regular box is less than 10 yards from the spot, which is the minimum distance required.

I don't ubderstand the ice bucket thing..I do that every time I get out of the steam room at my local pool.

Peps ye right up

Got soaked on the way home from the Tea Gardens in the Phoenix Park.

I think the D is specifically a penalty kick exclusion zone for all players, apart from the penalty taker and the opposition goalie. The edge of the regular box is less than 10 yards from the spot, which is the minimum distance required.
Makes sense, but it's redundant now since the penalty taker just get's a two yard head start.

I do it a couple of times..heat right up til I can take no more..then the bucket..then straight into the pool.

Fucking tempted to go round and do it now in fact

Watched a little bit of that Kate Bush documentary. The bits were people were listening to the songs on phones made me have to turn it off.

I lashed out at a fly earlier and as a result it flew into a spider web and the spider ran out and bit it. I was aghast.

In other news, it's high time the couple upstairs and their brat all went to bed.

Broke another pair of earphones. Same as other three broken pairs, break internal wire(s) around where lead goes into top of the jack. Dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back