Doctor Who (2 Viewers)

Favourite Doctor?

• First Doctor - William Hartnell (1963 - 1966)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sixth Doctor - Colin Baker (1984 - 1986)

• Seventh Doctor - Sylvester McCoy (1987 - 1989, 1996)

• Eighth Doctor - Paul McGann (1996)

• Ninth Doctor - Christopher Eccleston (2005)

• Total voters
I wouldn't bother with prepping (at the most you could give a quick look at the wikipedia page for the last episode). The last series was so confusing/boring that I gave up halfway through and just watched the last special where Peter Capaldi arrived.

I think they're promising more standalone episodes and less of the season long / neverending storyline stuff for the new series.

The TARDIS is parked up near my office at the moment in Westminster. Went out for a look and Peter Capaldi was signing autographs. He looks fucking deadly. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Last edited:
last series, tl;dr.

Also Moffat can't write for crap. I heard that Capaldi is being quite full on with his demands on what he does and doesn't want with his doctor though, like he outright refused to have any romantic relationship with clara. GO PETER!

Bringing my daughter(she's 8) to see the new one in the cinema tomorrow. She has no idea and is super excited for the new episode/doctor.

Gonna tell her we are going to the shop to get treats for the new episode and just drive to the cinema.

As I suspected, Peter Capaldi will make a great doctor - pity the episode was so sub-par. It all seemed too familiar - clockwork monsters?

I have high hope for him. The last season was fairly shite, all the stories were badly written and all over the place. I really wanted to like it but couldn't. Clara is the hottest side kick so far though, shame she's getting shite scripts.

i might actually start watching this for capaldi

i never watched it back in the day and have only overheard/seen glimpses of the recent ones, which have always seemed fabulously fucking stupid

I just got this for someone that works on the show

I'm psyched about it

il_570xN.576398800_icip.jpg

Can we just talk about this please??

Who is Missy? Is Moffatt going to be really obvious and lame and referential and make her The Rani because he loves evil women, or is she the Valeyard or is it even possible for her to be the valeyard, and like, is Clara basically going to be one of those SHE NEVER EVEN EXISTED THINGS because that would be lame and break my heart.... I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND SO MANY FEELINGS AND like, the bit in the preview when THE DOCTOR WAS LIKE, CLARA OSWALD, MYYYYY CLARA

ok I'll stop, I just needed to get that out.

I don't get swept up in all the fine details like some,but yeah,seems there is a lot of answers needed,even for someone like myself. Surely with Clara's history with the Doctor(going right back to the first) she can't just be forgotten/written off.

My Tardis is almost finished. I'll post new pic when ready.

I don't get swept up in all the fine details like some,but yeah,seems there is a lot of answers needed,even for someone like myself. Surely with Clara's history with the Doctor(going right back to the first) she can't just be forgotten/written off.

My Tardis is almost finished. I'll post new pic when ready.

I really hope you're right ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back