The greatest fruit ever? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
Looks fantastic and offers so much. I was all "Dragon" woo! Look at this crazy thing!It's like a prop form the original Star Trek!"

41.jpg

but disappointingly bland I thought

The weird thing is I thought the same when I had it here, but when I had fruit in Taiwan it was like a different level, everything tasted delicious. I think we get utter crap here, to be honest.

Also had some insanely delicious asian pears. NOM.

The weird thing is I thought the same when I had it here, but when I had fruit in Taiwan it was like a different level, everything tasted delicious. I think we get utter crap here, to be honest.

Also had some insanely delicious asian pears. NOM.
This is true. Tomatoes don't taste like tomatoes here, they taste like water.

Exactly. I see people on FB doing a 'juice cleanse', like why not do a Lilt cleanse?
Pure sugar.

Actually, I read an article recently where the author did nutritional comparison of "healthy" fruit smoothies and juices, "less healthy" squash drinks and "bad" non-diet soft drinks. Some of the soft drinks had considerably less sugar than the juices and smoothies, and the vitamin content of event the smoothies was so low as to be negligible, so you're not far wrong.

Grow your own tomatoes @Jill Hives. I've never tasted tomatoes like the ones we grew ourselves.

I had a plate of tomatoes at an open air restaurant in Greece..they were amazing

I'd never order that here

Also tomatoes are now on my list of forbidden food so I'll just have to hold on to that memory

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back