Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

I had a messed up dream last night where Bernie Lomax had died, and came to warn me not to go in to work today. He said he'd traveled back a day to "make shit right again"
It freaked me out and I couldn't get back to sleep for the rest of the night.

I'm in work now :confused:

Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!!

not dead chums! just having a mad week at work. i had a sexy dream about someone recently and i told them. bad idea

itisamystery5if6jb.gif

I'm the opposite. I only drink 1%. I hate the taste of milk though, so anything that fills the gap but doesn't taste of anything makes me feel better. Soya milk A+ too

I'm covered in paint. Does it come out of your hair? Painting concrete walls kind of blows too.

It will come out of your hair eventually. Try and wear a hat though. Or tie it back.

Is it concrete block? Like this?
CMU_Wall_Scan_and_Rebar_Identification_In_Carmel_Indiana.jpg

Roll out as much of it as you can with the fluffiest roller you have and then get the rest with a brush.

Double posts.

there's something up with network connectivity to the web server and it's causing all sorts of oddness. i've a support call open since last night and we're just past the "have you tried turning it off and on again" stage. For real.

I would recommend you to reboot the server via GUI which might be helpful in resolving this issue.

The bottom half that's all bumpy but not in blocks.

Well worth your while going over the surface before you paint it with a wire brush or scraper of some kind to take any loose bits off.
Stops them coming off when you're painting and flying up into your face/hair etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back