New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (2 Viewers)

aaah bliss

fucking beautiful stuff

on a serious note though. they genuinely looked shite. apart from dealing with crosses, did fabianski have to make a save?

Shite first half, played well in 2nd but once Swansea scored another they went back to being shite.

Not sure if Fabianski had to make a save but they did hit the woodwork twice

I'm not sure this is even funny:
article-0-20AA1CB200000578-267_634x723.jpg

I would love it, LOVE IT, if ManUre paid 90 million for Di Maria.
I mean, Di Maria is actually class, but it would be amazing if they basically wiped out their entire transfer budget on that one player, when their main problem is that their defence and midfield is fucking shite in the centre of the pitch.
Di Maria might get them a few more goals, but they'll still concede against even the shite teams and keep dropping points as a result. Woohoo!

Di Maria scored 4 times last season. So, I don't think he's being bought to add to the goals for column. He's being bought because a) he's a commanding, no nonsense centre back, who car organise the younger players around him or b) he's an uncompromising midfield general who'll win the ball back and dictate the pace of the game while barking out orders to the shite around him. I can't think of any other reason they'd break the bank for a player. Unless they think that Angel and Juan Mata fighting to the death to be united's trequartista is good for a laugh. Whatever, they'll always have have Tom "Notso" Cleverly.

He's being bought because a) he's a commanding, no nonsense centre back, who car organise the younger players around him or b) he's an uncompromising midfield general who'll win the ball back and dictate the pace of the game while barking out orders to the shite around him.
Hilariously enough the player you're describing is Gary Medel.

Just watched he highlights of them vs Sunderland. A few things were pretty obvious.

A. United are fucked. They need to spend £300 mil to get near City or Chelski.

B. Sunderland look really good. Mid table possibly Europa league. I'd say them and Southampton could surprise a few people.

C. Wes Brown looked like he played Ashley Young for a yellow card. He looked like he looked up saw who it was and thought if I dangle a leg then pull it back he's going to throw himself to the floor. And if I try to win it he's going to throw himself anyway.

Brave move. Delighted when Young got the booking.

D. Wes brown and John O Shea look really solid. If you watched O Shea and Dunne over the weekend and were told one of these two has been pilloried over the course of their career you certainly wouldn't have though that was O Shea. I'd even go as far as saying if he was by some miracle still at United they'd be in better shape. at least he can pass it.

£58.7 mil for Angel.

2 seasons ago if you told a United fan they'd have Fellaini, Mata and Di Maria in midfield they'd have been delighted. Not that they'll have that for long I'd say Fella will be gone by september.

To quote Zidane again "another coat of gold paint on the rolls royce when you've already lost the engine"

Hahaha, fuck em. Let's by 'marquee signings' instead of getting the players we actually need! The New Galacticos!!
Neville showed what he thought would be their strongest XI after the game tonight. and it was exactly like the Galacticos.

I think it was this

USEB-0-N

Which makes sense But so much going forward Michael Carrick will have to become super fucking human to cope in midfield.

As good as Di Maria is, he was at his best last season playing more centrally in beside Alonso and Modric. Now, Okay it's a different system but who in that side is the Modric or Alonso figure ?

I still think Real are insane selling him. The system worked they got La Decima and now they're dismantling it to accommodate one player. Ancellotti must be the most patient person on the planet.

If they sell Khedeira I might stick a tenner on them winning fuck all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back