new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

Kelly's 25 now. ANd he's no right back. Yeah, it's a shame but the very best he could hope for was 5th choice CB or fourth choice RB.

i hear ya. always felt if he had a good run at CB he would have impressed. pity when local lad gets the push. but having said that, didn't realise he's now 25. some reason thought he was 22 or thereabouts. clock very much ticking for all parties.

12m looks decent business for moreno alright. happy with defensive acquisitions if this goes through. that other spanish lad looked very confident on the ball against bvd on sunday. lovren was bossing the backs like a guy thats been there 5 years

sort out this striker thing and should be an entertaining season. with Origi coming in next season more than likely unless they loan him again, i fear taking someone like eto'o for a year might make sense to the club.

Origi looks exciting alright, but you can't be putting eggs into the Eto'o basket, not when one of our strikers is Rickie Lambert. Surely we've got two decent years out of him. Then maybe another two as a wall we can launch the ball at occasionally. I think if they're mad for another striker, it has to be someone we see being here long term.

Won't ever argue with 3 points in the opening day. They had to dig deep to win that one, which was great. Still a bit creaky at the back but they realise now, after coming so close last year, that you can't settle for anything less than a win.

James Ward-Prowse will be the 30+million man Sot'on sell next summer.

yeah Prowse looked very handy. yer man man Clyne looked pretty decent bombing forward too. Southampton gonna cause trouble for a lot of teams this year. turned out to be a lot more difficult than expected. will prove to be a solid 3 points, can see them taking plenty of scalps this season if they continue to play like that.

Win is a win, no complaints on first game of the season. Fair dues Mignolet. top drawer fingertip save

according to some english rag pool apparently wanted a 'good clause' deal where they could return him if he fucked up along the way...

rodgers was pretty adamant a month ago they had no interest. surely this is just the press making a story of nothing.

can't be signing balotelli. totally fuckin mental like.

10m+ loan deal for falcao being rumoured. have a good feeling this might happen based on absolutely nothing. gotta admit I haven't seen the guy play that much but his goals record is pretty handy in fairness. unlike the pool to take a proven world class striker on board. would be damn interesting.

according to some english rag pool apparently wanted a 'good clause' deal where they could return him if he fucked up along the way...

rodgers was pretty adamant a month ago they had no interest. surely this is just the press making a story of nothing.

10m+ loan deal for falcao being rumoured. have a good feeling this might happen based on absolutely nothing. gotta admit I haven't seen the guy play that much but his goals record is pretty handy in fairness. unlike the pool to take a proven world class striker on board. would be damn interesting.
Falcao is a great player inside the box but he's always had a partner beside him like Diego Costa or Adrian Lopez to do his running for him. He's no Suarez but then who is. I've never seen him at Monaco but when he was at Atleti he had great service from Turan, Koke and the rest. Not saying he won't get the same service at Liverpool just that the service will come in a very different way less direct than Atleti. He's had a serious injury and there's the rumour that he's much older than his "birth cert" says he is. Either you're getting a bargain or a complete dud. A bit like Spurs got with Soldado. If I were you I'd be hoping you pass on him for now and see what state he's in in January.

so this balotelli negotiation is genuine anyway

while suarez was a genius fruitcake he was reasonably subtle in his madness to the point of not getting red cards at least and so not putting liverpool on the ropes in matches by having to play with 10 men. obviously missed a shitload of games otherwise.

Balotelli is liable to get sent off at any moment.remember last group game of WC he was subbed at half time after getting a yellow in first half. was on the cusp of getting booked again before half time, manager couldn't risk leaving him on. the lads a nut job. decent player but complete nutter and petulant fucker if things aren't going his way on the pitch. did he have a reasonably clean slate in serie A last year? didnt hear about much anyway

so this balotelli negotiation is genuine anyway

while suarez was a genius fruitcake he was reasonably subtle in his madness to the point of not getting red cards at least and so not putting liverpool on the ropes in matches by having to play with 10 men. obviously missed a shitload of games otherwise.

Balotelli is liable to get sent off at any moment.remember last group game of WC he was subbed at half time after getting a yellow in first half. was on the cusp of getting booked again before half time, manager couldn't risk leaving him on. the lads a nut job. decent player but complete nutter and petulant fucker if things aren't going his way on the pitch. did he have a reasonably clean slate in serie A last year? didnt hear about much anyway
His behaviour in Italy was pretty good considering he was racially abused at every single away game. He doesn't score enough goals to be worth all the hassle though.

His behaviour in Italy was pretty good considering he was racially abused at every single away game. He doesn't score enough goals to be worth all the hassle though.

yep, i agree. surely the likes of Bony would give the same if not better goals return without the hassle.
intrigued by the whole entertainment factor but ultimately this has great potential to be a dodgy signing.
huge wage demands too if reports are true. 6m a year after tax. 110g+ per week. hope thats bullshit. ridiculous. No time for The Sun though, Kop won over straight away.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If he can be kept focussed, he has all the tools. From the neck down, anyway. Big profile, for some reason. Rodgers might be the man for the job, not being the kind of narcissist that Mancini was. I think he's better than Bony. Bony doesn't impress me that much. Is it just me? It's like Rojo looks like a West Brom player to me. Maybe I know less than the big wigs at Man Untied. Unlikely.

IT'S HAPPENING, YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AGGER, LUCAS, BALOTELLI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back