The Confessions thread (2 Viewers)

also the lapdance nikki minaj, my actual girlfriend, gives him in the new anaconda... daaaaaaamn boner.

tumblr_nalb8oRrCT1qjqxmoo1_500.gif

@7 - No tomorrow this gif is the equivalent of a hit single these days

The only reason I know who Drake is is that I did crew work for his gig in the Point the day after Paddy's day.
At the end of the gig, he has a crew of dudes that go out into the crowd, grab a bunch of women with rather short dresses and rather large mammaries, and bring them all back stage for some reason.
I know this because they all walked past me on their way backstage.

The only reason I know who Drake is is that I did crew work for his gig in the Point the day after Paddy's day.
At the end of the gig, he has a crew of dudes that go out into the crowd, grab a bunch of women with rather short dresses and rather large mammaries, and bring them all back stage for some reason.

:( Drraaaaakeee

SO1osqE.jpg

I would have thought all the bits in his songs where he talks about hos and stuff would give it away. At one point during the show, he got some girl on stage to pretend to give him a blow job, or something mental like that.

I had a friend who used to lie to girls on nights out and tell them he was a professional footballer to get the ride

if only I knew about that Drake stuff before I could have told you that story and maybe you might have gotten some good ideas from it

Similarly, every time I hear of a murder/tragic death I go on google maps and look at the location. God only knows why.

There was this 16-year-old kid that died yesterday after crashing his motorcycle into a tree. He had a fairly unique name, so I looked him up on Facebook.
There were just photo after photo of him on motorbikes since he was a young kid. The most adorable little blonde kid with an intense game-on face any time he was with a bike. All the gear. On proper racetracks and with his Dad in half of them.

I'd like to think I'm looking for clues to what it's all about. Like that kid died way too young, but spent every minute doing something he loved. I don't know. Probably doesn't balance out.
It's probably just ghoulish curiosity. Like looking at someone dead because you're glad it's not you.

Now I feel sorry for this unknown motorbike child.

Maybe it's the banality of it all, as a kid you think murderers are big bad men who have strange living arrangements, then you get older and realise a lot of them are essentially 'normal' people who go to work, live in the suburbs etc... Or ghoulish curiousity, who knows?

When people die that have the same name as a friend of mine, I naturally go to Facebook to point out to them that they're dead. I imagine myself as Gary Busey's son in Starship Troopers when doing it.

He seems to be the one that it's unproblematic to like. Although I'm sure there's a think-piece titled "the problem with liking Drake" just a google-search away. .

If there is I guarantee it will contain the sections on"friend zone", "good-man movement" and perhaps "not all men."

I have only heard one forgettable Drake song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back