Slint box set (1 Viewer)

Had to laugh when I saw the cd/dvd set with download of all the outtakes for sale today in hmv for 20 euro or so. I'd be pretty fucked off had I bought that box.

I'm still torn between this and Deafheaven. Slint being €28 is weighting against them.
Emperor's new clothes that shower. I'm flabbergasted that so many are opting to see this flavour of the month outfit ahead of one of the best guitar bands of our time. I guarantee you about half the people who do will regret it in time.

Emperor's new clothes that shower. I'm flabbergasted that so many are opting to see this flavour of the month outfit ahead of one of the best guitar bands of our time. I guarantee you about half the people who do will regret it in time.
I think you'll find Slint were before your time and reformed for the cash.

You escaped one ban there, don't make me go all bold font on you.

I think you'll find Slint were before your time and reformed for the cash.

You escaped one ban there, don't make me go all bold font on you.
My first fumblings with the hashtag cannot be compared to a defense of one of the best live bands I've seen. Not backing down on this one

I'm on my way in to Slint. Didn't realise it was 28 quid but it's too late to stop now.

Last time I saw then them (Tripod) was great because it was like, just a band, a really great one.

Last night was good, obviously the Spiderland tracks were really great. Glenn/Rhoda were good and the rest was kind of shitty. Tripod gig was better. Crowd last night were saps, especially the drunk lads who said "keep it down lads, we're at a rock gig" every time it went quiet. As my friend said, if you punched them, you'd be the bad guy. No justice.

Washer just tore me to fucking shreds last night. The thought that teenagers dreamt that music up is bewildering.

Having seen Slint many times, including back in may, and liking the deafheaven record a lot I went to see them last night.

And it was incredibly boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back