Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

Went into work to get a bollicking..ended up wangling a shift change from Monday 9am to Wednesday 1pm!

Monday mornings just werent working out for me.

And now I'm on me holidays!

RESULT!

I've just handed in my notice.
No definite job lined up yet but there is no chance of me doing 12-6 am shifts.

You go girl

I just figured out how to reset my keyboard..its been acting weird for about two years.

1 question to google and its fixed

Last edited:
Yeah, lost mobiles always show up. People are great like that.

Yeah they were trying to be helpful last night but they were all waaaaaay too high which was a little frustrating but they found it, charged It and all for me and said I should call my ma back.
Lovely lads
I'm just glad that dating app didn't flash a message on the screen tellin me a transgendered person wants to meet me, like yesterday while having a drink with my da
I've just ordered a Chinese meal online from a takeaway that I have no idea where it is.
They are texting me every five minutes giving me updates.

A great bunch of lads.

Hiding in my room now. People still below. Shattered. Never cater for 30 people. NEVER. That said, my cakes turned out lovely (so did everything else, not that I got to eat any of it), the cake is my dinner. Also the bottle of wine I smuggled up here is a major pleasure.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    670.1 KB · Views: 12
image.png

I'm totally a Monica. I even commandeered the grill because they were too busy talking and greeting that they forgot about the meat. All me start to finish. I even filled the beer ice buckets with each trip from the grill to the fridge. Some lady told me I should open a restaurant because the food was so delicious. I guess my three months off trying new recipes paid off. At least have left overs for the next two days. Cold chicken skewers for breakfast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back