Lana del Rey (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 355
  • Views 40K
  • Watchers 8
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="Lana Del Rey (LanaDelRey) on Twitter">@LanaDelRey</a> I&#39;ll never know my father because he died young &amp; it becomes a desirable feat because ppl like u think it&#39;s &quot;cool&quot;(cont)</p>&mdash; Frances Bean Cobain (@alka_seltzer666) <a href="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
">June 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="Lana Del Rey (LanaDelRey) on Twitter">@LanaDelRey</a> I&#39;ll never know my father because he died young &amp; it becomes a desirable feat because ppl like u think it&#39;s &quot;cool&quot;(cont)</p>&mdash; Frances Bean Cobain (@alka_seltzer666) <a href="

so let me get this right, thats Kurt Cobain's kid giving out to Lana del Rey for???

talking about dying young, is it?

I don't get the full context here.

I think so. She went on...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="Lana Del Rey (LanaDelRey) on Twitter">@LanaDelRey</a> Well, it&#39;s fucking not. Embrace life, because u only get one life. The ppl u mentioned wasted that life.Don&#39;t be 1 of those ppl</p>&mdash; Frances Bean Cobain (@alka_seltzer666) <a href="

but she backs down a bit

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I&#39;m not attacking anyone. I have no animosity towards Lana, I was just trying to put things in perspective from personal experience.</p>&mdash; Frances Bean Cobain (@alka_seltzer666) <a href="

hmmm ok. I don't know what the Dying Young thing is about in Lana del Rey's case. Is it specifically about suicide? or wanting to die? if so, then thats arguably quite irresponsible of her (of course its irresponsible but at the same time not allowing her talk about this would be censorship and thats not right either). If not, then Bean Cobain might be wide of the mark, but maybe no harm for those tweets to be sent for a bit of balance.

Lana is supposed to be a bit off her head, no? That guardian article posted earlier mentioned how shes a miserable person. That does not sound good.

and-they-lived-happily-ever-after-the-end.jpg

video "made entirely on iPhone"

I laughed

Guardian review

"We’ve all been infatuated with a strong silent type who we thought was rude but was actually just shy. You pluck up the nerve to ask them out and when they say yes it feels like all is right with the world. You love their poetic flights of fancy, the way they smoke, and the fact they like you back. Fast-forward two years and you’re stuck living with a melodramatic nightmare who stinks of tobacco, shows up at the pub in a wedding dress and spends their whole day quoting A Clockwork Orange at you as if they were the first person to ever think that was a good book. Lana, I used to crush on you hard but I realise now that we just want different things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back